[Child Death] Newborn Baby Buried Alive by Mother

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Maggot, Oct 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Maggot

Maggot Guest

Bindura, Zimbabwe, 19th September, 2017

A woman allegedly buried her baby alive after accusing her husband of neglecting her for beer.

Justin Madhava, a prison officer is then reported to have disowned (?) their newly born baby prompting his wife to bury the child alive.

It came to light when the woman, identified as Mai Madhava, told other women in the camp.

She is currently in police custody.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      13.8 MB
      Views:
    Psssss, Father, CALIMARIJONES and 7 others like this.
  2. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    Too many fucked up people out there.... Enough said.

3. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Ice Box VIP

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    Rep for a major auto distributor
    Pittsburgh
    Holy shit that is fucking horrific

4. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Drawing Blood

Aug 27, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Nobody even tried to see if the baby could be saved? Doesn't look as tho rigor has set in

Maggot, Galgbacken and Charon like this.
  5. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    There is a special place in hell.....

6. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Ice Box VIP

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    Rep for a major auto distributor
    Pittsburgh
    No doubt my man no doubt

Charon likes this.
  7. Kavi

Kavi Deathling

Sep 24, 2017
    Female
    Virginia
    I think it would be a great idea to beat the shit out of this trash and then bury her alive hogtied. People who want to have children--cannot, and she's killing hers like she has spares at home hiding under her mattress. This disgusts me on a molecular level.

Aimyloo, Vaga, GoldMouth843 and 3 others like this.
  8. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    It's not often discussed but Mothers frequently very ambivalent, or angry and hostile feelings towards their children. there are lots of parents that pretty much couldn't care less about their children and only have their own feelings uppermost in their mind. I'm guessing the lady who is standing up is the mother otherwise She wouldn't have known where to look.

it must have been really recent because rigor mortis hasn't set in like someone else said. Nobody seems to want to check that the baby is indeed dead. Which is somewhat disappointing.
    But the indifference on the face of the woman who is digging up the child really strikes home to me. It's so obvious from her body language and the way that she handles the baby that she has no concern at all for its life. So in that sense it is very illustrative of attitudes which are far more common than you would think and quite well hidden. In Western societies very unfashionable to admit to having this degree of indifference, but I think it's more common than you think.
    But yes she is a really messed up human being. I'm very familiar with this type of female ambivalence so it's good in my view that this video illustrates that there are people like this out there. If I had my way anybody with this type of mental disposition would not be permitted to have children. perhaps if it was more out in the open and they made a conscious effort to screen mothers for this type of mentality, we would see less of this. But for some reason there is a very romanticised view of motherhood... Which is totally out of step above the emotional reality of motherhood for a lot of women. Also there are lots of mothers who are complete narcissists who think only about themselves and not about their children. A huge amount of the population is mentally unwell. hey ho..

9. OP
    OP
    Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

You make a very poignant point it is very true that much of the time the children who are abandoned, abused, sent to their deaths, used as leverage, revenge and all other horrible inddiferent type behavior that is self serving, is done at the hands of the mother. It is shameful, looked down upon, and socially taboo for mothers to speak to any feeling related to this because they are immediately shunned. So its supressed and the end result is stuff like this.
    My mother was of this nature and its been a very loooooong crazy hurtful relationship that has had all forms of betrayal abuse and lack of empathy or seperation of my idiviuality as related to herself, plagued by mental illness and drug abuse on her part. Most of my life i believed i was better aborted then born to someone like her. My fathher was no better but at least he didnt repeadly inflict upon me extremely painful shit.

10. oneleggedwonder

oneleggedwonder Death Head

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    Retired Engineer
    Payson, Arizona
    I cannot wait to see the video when karma catches up with this little peach...

Maggot likes this.
  11. Mega Death

Mega Death Death Addict

Feb 16, 2017
    I don't love you no more.
    Somewhere in Texas
  12. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    Maggot and lowlife like this.
  13. lowlife

lowlife New Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    absolutely disgusting when women would rather spend time with a man than her own baby, disgraceful.

Maggot likes this.
  14. Sin-D

Sin-D Drawing Blood

Aug 10, 2017
    Female
    California
    Exactly! or in her pathetic case---some fucking BEER! That poor baby must've suffered so fkn much and been so damn scared. Fuck.

Maggot and lowlife like this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Well, sometimes babies can be a hassle.

Maggot and CALIMARIJONES like this.
  16. Dick. lol but in all honesty yes indeed they can be. Nonetheless, I love babies, mostly those of the human variety and could never harm them.

17. GoodGirl

GoodGirl New Member

Feb 27, 2018
    Female
    Lithuania
    Maybe she expected the child to rise from the "ashes" like a Phoenix? who knows, but this is absolutely disturbing...

18. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    I wouldn't mind "tortuting" her in hell she deserves it

Erzebet likes this.
  19. Erzebet

Erzebet Deathling

May 1, 2018
    Female
    I do.....things. And stuff.
    Not there. But here. Sometimes there tho.
    So frustrating I can't see it! Why is it that's often with older video posts I can't see video anymore? Says media cannot be loaded cuz the server failed and something else I can't see to read. My server is fine....anyone else have this issue?

20. Edward ♦

Edward ♦ Deathling

Jun 7, 2018
    Male
    Lithuania