nicole angemi, pathologist

Discussion in 'Photos' started by name, Nov 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    I have followed that woman on twitter and Instagram for quite a while. She posts some great stuff and very educational!

2. EvansvilleJill

EvansvilleJill Death Head

Jun 29, 2017
    Female
    Evansville Indiana
    Someone should invite her to post her photos here. Maybe the ones that would be deleted somewhere else. She seems to have the same kind of take on death that I think the majority of us do. She would fit in quite well.
    Hell she probably is already on a site like this, but there is a different kind of attitude here.
    Just a thought.

3. OP
    OP
    name

name nom nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    shoot her an invite, jill.

SintoSoCal likes this.
  4. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    no, fuck her. I reached out to her via our Death Addict instagram page, and was all excited and supportive thinking we could link up somehow- being that we are two women with an common uncommon interest- and she immediately blocked me and then wrote a post about "people trying to come on her page to steal her material". I literally didn't repost a single photo from her, and honestly I think she's boring so fuck her. She's miserable.

5. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    Bumfuck, Nebraska
    This gal probably would've shared her stuff on here if this was still a nice little tight knit community... Just saying.

6. Alovesteal

Alovesteal DA's Resident Medical Guru

Feb 19, 2017
    Female
    Louisville, KY
    The pictures she posts are not original pictures taken by her. This is for the same reason I could never post any of my case pictures in here. Our license isn't worth it. I do enjoy following her though for the funnies.

Zaphoid42 and Barb555 like this.