Nurse in Bulgarian Hospital Brutally Abuses a 4-Day-Old Baby

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zeus, Dec 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    WARNING: CHILD HARM

It happened on April 18, 2015 in the neonatal ward of Sofiamed Hospital in Sofia, Bulgaria.

There are two separate videos from about an hour apart.

The nurse, 40-year-old Emiliya Kovacheva, was on a long shift and became enraged that the baby, Nicole, just four days old, wouldn't go to sleep. She was afraid it would wake the other babies.

She punched her, shook her, and bit her, somehow thinking this would quiet a newborn down.

She was arrested.

Initially, she denied everything. Then they showed her the video.

Nicole suffered a brain edema, but...believe it or not, has made a full recovery. She isn't expected to suffer any long-term repercussions from the abuse. Only time will tell.

Emiliya Kovacheva was charged with attempted murder, which her attorneys are trying to get lowered to inflicting grievous bodily harm.

If convicted on the attempted murder charge, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

​WARNING: CHILD HARM

Attached Files:

• File size:
      6.1 MB
      Views:
    • File size:
      4.3 MB
      Views:
  2. ScabiesMaybies

ScabiesMaybies "I'm With the Banned"

Aug 4, 2016
    The nurse said after my daughter was born "you can pretty much spank them on the back to burp them, you'd be surprised at just how much they can take HAHUWAHUHAHAHAHA"

Nope. Baby stayed with me, day and night. My daughter's first day on this earth was spent in the bathroom, with me, as I tried to have my first BM and prove to them I was ready to leave the hospital.

3. Honest One

Honest One Death Addict VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    Another scumfuck who needs a beat down.

UniqueMoron likes this.
  4. Ravenna

Ravenna Drawing Blood

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Belgium
    What a piece of shit! This made me mad :)