Ok, Now I am fucking annoyed! Las Vegas Sheriff's Office and NEWS

Discussion in 'Politics, Debate, Religion, etc' started by Anubisokc, Oct 5, 2017.

Could the Las Vegas Shooter worked by himself

Poll closed Thursday at 6:18 PM.
  1. Yes. It possible

54.5%
  2. I don't know

9.1%
  3. No. He had to have help

36.4%
  1. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    Ok, now the speculation starts... Apparently, the Sheriff's Office in LV is saying they have no information that the gunman had help but that on "face value" he "had to" have had help. And now the news is running with it. I know there are several shooters on here, what do you all think? I mean they point to the number of guns and now they are making a huge deal out of the tannerite (I am guessing that's getting ready to go bye bye) that with all of this there is no way he could have acted alone? They already know the HE brought 10 suitcases with all of guns and ammo in by himself. What is it that he did that he could not have done alone? HE very easily could have bought the guns alone (which it seems he did over time), as well as bought the ammo by himself. Did he need someone to help him rent the room? Why do people always have to go to conspiracies? Is it just too scary to believe that a single person could have done this by himself? I mean, what the guy did was not complicated, horrible but not complicated. Step 1- Buy Guns, Step 2-Buy ammo Step 3-Rent hotel room Step 4- take guns and ammo to room step 5- break out the window and prove you are a horrible person. I mean I know I am oversimplifying it but really, there is nothing this guy did that required multiple people to pull off. I guess yeah he might have needed help carrying his luggage to his room but that doesn't me the bellhop was an active participant. We gonna file charges on the bellhop? What happened to the police letting the evidence take them to the answer? The LVSD spokesman even said that they had NO evidence that he had help, so why in the next breath are you saying But I just have to believe that he did!

2. AnnaVale

AnnaVale Death Head

Jul 17, 2017
    Female
    N.C. US
    This can go many ways as far as opinions goes. I think someone or some people knew exactly what he was planning. Someone taught him how to "MOD" the weapons I'm sure or did it for him. His girlfriend could have known and got him in touch with people that could help with planning. You never really know. So the actual answer I would have to give is, Yes, I believe Paddock did have help. Maybe not while he was shooting but he got help planning and setting it up.

Galgbacken and redditmodsaregay like this.
  3. redditmodsaregay

redditmodsaregay Death Addict

Nov 24, 2016
    Male
    I think it could go both ways, you are absolutly right that he could have done every bit by himself, but again he had 23? guns. I realize he could have been planning to use them all but at the same time, what if he had some other crazy fucks lined up to help and they pussied out? Just stop paying attention to the story until after the facts settle out and its much easier to take

Galgbacken likes this.
  4. AnnaVale

AnnaVale Death Head

Jul 17, 2017
    Female
    N.C. US
    I'm waiting for the investigation myself but I still think about it and try to listen to what people are saying and see if I can try to figure out some of the "WTF" questions.

EvansvilleJill and Anubisokc like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    See but that is what I am talking about. The modification of the weapons is extremely easy. If you can clean the weapon you can install a bump stock, but for discussion, sake let's say that he had them installed. He more than likely would have had it done at the same store he bought the weapons at and since he did buy all 40+ guns at the same time at the same store there is no way the gunsmith could have known that he was planning on using it to murder a bunch of people. This is the same idea of punishing the bellhop for helping him with his luggage! That's not the same as someone helping him plan the attack. Not to mention what he did requires almost 0 training or planning and I guess that why everyone wants to make him out to be highly trained or part of a group. I guess it is more frightening to realize that most people could pull off what he did. Considering what his target was and the weapons he had if he had been trained he should have, god forbid, taken a lot more out. He was a nut bag with god know what crazy reason to do this that watched enough war movies to realize that if he could get to an elevated position over an area that contained 1000's of people and just did the spray and pray method he could be quite effective. However what pisses me off is not that he was or was not by himself. What makes me mad is the Law Enforcement agency openly says they have no evidence that he was part of a group or that more people are involved than just him and then in the same breath tell the general public, who quite frankly are made up of a lot of scared sheep, that he probably was involved in a conspiracy which means there are more psychos of the same mindset out there just waiting to do it again! And then what really disturbs me is I am far too familiar with how money driven Police Departments are so it appears that they fed the media this speculative BS to encourage fear. That fear allows them not only to request more money to stop a killer that there is currently no way of preventing from happening again. Not to mention the streets are already tense enough now it could allow the few bad officers to behave badly under the pretense of that it takes extreme measures to combat these crazy murderers.

Holly would 2 and Galgbacken like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Anubisokc

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with doing so and maybe even healthy and productive and encourages thought that may eventually turn into a good idea but it is a far different thing for those entrusted to protect and serve and to let the rest of the uninformed know what the truth is to speculate to the general public about things that up to this point they have no evidence of. The Police are supposed to be held to a higher standard and therefore should not be inflaming the problem by drumming up a lot of fear in the public they serve.

Galgbacken likes this.
  7. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    Bumfuck, Nebraska
    I wouldn't count having legal modifications done to his weapons by a gunsmith as having help. Unless he knew how to do it which in reality is not hard to do at all. They simply saw it as another job. What if some extremist needs to fix their truck before they ram a crowd so they take the truck to the mechanic to have it fixed? Are they going track down the mechanic and charge him?

Anubisokc and Galgbacken like this.
  8. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    Bumfuck, Nebraska
    I think the guy did it all by himself. Bought the guns and stocks overtime, did the mods, stocked up plenty of ammo, figured out the best firing angle and went from there.

9. Evilsmurf

Evilsmurf Death Addict

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    England london
    I think he coulda easily brought that many guns considering the length of time he was plotted up there., walk in with one or two sports bags per day!! Its not a hard mission to complete & who's gunna take notice of that???

10. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    So much doesn't add up.
    I'm not one to always don my tinfoil hat, but there you go.
    I haven't thoroughly researched Las Vegas, like I've researched JFK and 9/11. But there are a shit-load of unanswered questions and the more I dig up on this, the more wary I become.

11. Zoo

Zoo Death Head

Nov 4, 2016
    Daydreaming
    Anywhere but here...
    Of course he could have been a one man band, bought the guns, done the mods, chosen the event and hotel.
    How hard could it be...

If only there was something you could use to find out the information you'd need to work out the best kind of guns and how to do the modifications...
    You know? Some kind of vast resource, that you can tap into 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world...
    Maybe this resource could be easily accessed on something like your home computer or phone? Maybe there could be 'How to' videos to make it easy to figure out how to do stuff?
    I dunno, anyone heard about anything like that? :laugh:

Sorry, I just think it's strange with so much information at our fingertips, that people question if a guy could do all that without help.
    Also with the availability of guns in the US, and the ease of buying whatever attachments you might need online, seems like it would have been dead easy.

:gun:

Anubisokc likes this.
  12. name

name nom nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    Yes the conspiracy theories are building, and have been since the last shell casing hit the floor. I call bullshit. One man, no helpers,no second shooter, no black ops group to raise fears about gun control. All that is bullshit, and those that want to find conspiracies will find them.
    There is no law against owning 20, 40, 100 rifles,pistols,shotguns, and if you can afford them, and pass the background checks, automatic weapons. Some places do limit the number per purchase.
    For the sake of clarification, I could do what he did as far as buying the weapons and bumpstocks and ammo, If money was no problem. There are collectors that have many more than he had.
    Any one could rent a room. Any one can carry luggage, packages, boxes to their room. That is a huge motel he was in, how can they monitor what every person inside does all the time? The security would be looking for suspicious activity,not some old goober carry a bag to his room. They found a note on a table. Tables are great places to leave notes. He was calculating trajectories, that does not mean he was leaving them for a partner to use. I'm lazy, I would have just used Kentucky windage.
    They will account for every shell casing. Most will be in the room, some will be on the ground if he actually had the rifles stuck out the windows far enough. Do you know how far the casings go when they are ejected from that type of rifle? 20 - 30 feet is possible. They will compare shell casing to firing pin forensics. If any casings don't match, then it's time to dig hard and deep. The shooters dna will be on the casings as well.
    The sheriff may be caving to street talk about the conspiracies bullshit. If you hear something long enough, you begin to believe it.
    Google Stockholm Syndrome. Or Patty Hearst, (not a good example, but it illustrates the concept).

13. Holly would 2

Holly would 2 Deathling

Oct 10, 2017
    Female
    Idk if anyone saw the very brief report on a hotel employee stating that high rollers and frequent guests, such as this lunatic, were often allowed to use the service elevators. It was part of the special treatment afforded to people who gambled there often, allowing them to not be "bothered by hotel staff and security". I've not heard anything about it after that initial report. I suspect the owners of the Mandalay Bay have the employee tied up in the basement with a bag of chips and a litter box.

Jayne likes this.