ON-DUTY New Jersey State Trooper charged with DUI

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by name, Mar 24, 2018.

1. name

name Newsroom Kitty om nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn

Published on Mar 24, 2018

10/26/2015:
    NJ State Trooper Sgt. Michael Roadside crashed into another vehicle with his patrol vehicle while intoxicated. While you or I probably would have been dragged out of our vehicle, thrown to the ground, cuffed, and stuffed into the back of the police car, the DRUNK ON-DUTY STATE TROOPER was treated like royalty by his brothers in blue.
    It was later found that he had consumed at least 9 beers while on duty, and still had open containers inside his taxpayer-owned police vehicle. He was given a suspension, after which time NJ State Police allowed him to retire with FULL BENEFITS on the taxpayers' dime. On December 8, 2015, he plead guilty, received NO JAIL TIME, fined a mere $386, and had his driver's license suspended for only 7 months. ...THAT'S THE THIN BLUE LINE.

Bloody Irish and Perfectcrime like this.
  2. Shizuka the Mortician

Shizuka the Mortician Death Addict

Mar 21, 2018
    Female
    Mentor Cosplayer Musician and being sexy
    Japan
    A Sergeant? I wonder what made him go full out like that. Perhaps stress

3. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    That's bullshit...I had to pay like 1000 dollars for my fine...take alcohol classes and pay $365 for that...then pay to have the IID (breath machine) in my car which costs $150 dollars to put in and $150 dollars a month for 12 months after that to calibrate the fucking thing...SR22 car insurance for a year which was another $700 total and then I had to pay $325 to reinstate my licence. After all of that I had the IID thing in my car and it blew the main computer. I didn't have any more money left to get another car so I had to junk the car and they suspended my license until I finish the 12 months of the IID and they charged me $150 to take the fucking IID out. I didn't hit anyone or anything. I understand it was stupid to drink and drive but...fuck they raped my ass. I can say one thing I learned my lesson.

Bloody Irish and Kayla like this.
  4. Kayla

Kayla Drawing Blood

Apr 22, 2018
    Female
    Nurse
    Pa
    Wait, all of that for your 1st DUI?

5. tworotten4u

tworotten4u Death Head

Aug 18, 2016
    Male
    Get people out of jail then put them back
    Florida
    You should see what happens in Florida. Don't get a DUI here.