Ongoing Conflict: Russia

Discussion in 'Conflict & War' started by DeathHand, Feb 5, 2018.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Getting the story straight regarding the following sets of photos was difficult.

Some sites (Russian media and other gore sites) report them as being of ISIS cell members who were responsible for the bombing attack in St. Petersburg. Others simply indicate them as being of dead terrorists who were caught during an anti-terrorism campaign in the North Caucasus.

I really couldn't tell for certain which was the case.

At any rate, these are photos of ISIS-affiliated guys who were killed in a firefight with Russian CTO forces after they were cornered in a small mountain village.

Zelenchukskaya, Karachay-Cherkessia Republic, N. Caucasus, Russia, December 19, 2017.

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-1-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-2-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-3-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-4-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-5-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-6-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-7-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-8-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-9-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

5-daesh-involved-st-petersburg-attack-die-in-firefight-w-cto-10-Zelenchukskaya-RU-dec-19-17.jpg

2. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    Now that's what I call a messy end

3. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Death Addict

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    They shot the hell out of them. Last guy has a dislocated shoulder it appears.

bygon, AR Truthseeker and AnnaVale like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    We had the Beslan School Massacre back in the 1990's and afterwards various attacks, suicide bombings, etc. that bring us up to atleast late 2017.

However, missing from most Western media reports is the ongoing battle that Russian security forces are involved in against ISIS-related/affiliated and homegrown terror cells in the Northern Caucasian Mountain regions.

Unlike news report that we get from war torn regions such as Syria or Iraq that make headlines due to the large number of ISIS militants killed, we don't really get to read/hear about the small-scale fights in Russia. These skirmishes usually result in 10 or 12 known terrorists being killed and sometimes as few as 1 of them.

Possibly due to low numbers in isolated areas these militants move and operate in fairly small cells. These small groups of militants/gangs usually meet their fate when Russia's CTO (Counter Terrorism Forces) move in on them once located.

First, to orientate folks to Caucasian Mountain range, a few maps.

Set 2.

1. Map showing the Greater Caucasus and the Lesser Caucasus mountain ranges.
    map-Caucasus Mountain Range Russia.jpg

2. View of the main Republics in the Caucasus (orange).
    map-Caucasus Mountain Range Russia - 2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  5. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    In this case, the CTO moved in on a remote village location where identified militants were holed up in the house of a villager. All villagers were evacuated.

Three of the militants were annihalated when they would not negotiate.

Gubden, Dagestan district, Russia, mid December 2017.

Set 3a.

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-1-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-2-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-3-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-4-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-5-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-6-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Russian forces, such as their anti-terrorism units and other special forces, often report that they gave the militants an opportunity to surrender but were answered with gunfire that required the use of force to eliminate the militants.

Set 3b.

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-7-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-8-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-9-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-10-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

5. The house were these 3 militants were holed up in.
    3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-11-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

6. Same house after the militants had been eliminated.
    3-terrorists-cornered-in-a-house-taken-out-by-cto-forces-12-Gubden-Dagestan-RU-mid-dec-2017.jpg

7. Zaphoid42

Zaphoid42 We come in peace. Leave you in pieces.

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Industrial Sales
    Colorado
  8. Sean O'Brien

Sean O'Brien Death Head

May 2, 2017
    Male
    NC, USA
    People can say what they want about the USA and it's politics, but seeing shit like this always makes me appreciate the USA beyond words.

9. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    One area in Caucasus saw the murder of several police on different occasions.

In this case, a notorious gang crept up behind the patrol car of two street cops and blew them away with AKA fire.

The gang responsible was identified, found and the CTO moved in on them. Non of the gang members survived.

Izberbash, Russia, September 7, 2016.

Set 4a.

1.First up the dash cam inside the police car and other CCTV footage.

2. The gunmen had pulled the two cops out of their car after killing them and took their weapons.
    russian-streets-cops-shot-to-death-in-their-car-by-gang-1-Kavkaz-RU-aug-12-16.jpg

3. The CTO engaging the gang members in an urban area under close quarters (no gore).

10. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Set 4b. The aftermath.

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-1-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

5. Napoleon Dynamite?
    russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-2-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

6. Can you find his leg?
    russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-3-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-4-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-5-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

11. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Set 4c.

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-6-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-7-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-8-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-10-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-11-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

12. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Every once in a while I'll post 2 shots of the same image: one of original image as I downloaded it, and a second of the same image after I did some work to it.

I only do this because some folks often wonder why I put my stamp/signature on all images that I upload.

I make these adjustments to every image that I upload and below folks will see the difference it makes.

The signature or stamp that I use doesn't make any claim over the image, but after doing all that work I hate others hocking them and then posting them on another site as though they found them like that: but didn't do the work to them.

Most folks are cool about it and leave my sig/stamp intact while others try to fuzz or crop it out, Lol, all good.

:).

Set 5a.

15. This dude was part of the cop killer gang that the CTO eliminated. Original image.
    russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-9a-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

16. Same image but improved and worth looking at.
    russian-cto-eliminate-members-of-cop-killer-gang-in-urban-setting-9b-Izberbash-RU-sep-7-16.jpg

13. Spunkmeister

Spunkmeister Death Addict

Dec 21, 2017
    Male
    IT
    Nebraska
    He was a UFC fan.

MyDeath and uguranocool like this.
  14. zac

zac Deathling

Nov 30, 2017
    Male
    student
    Germany
    Awesome post DeathHand
    Love the quality

15. Whitey

Whitey Drawing Blood

Mar 2, 2018
    YOUR DREAMS
    ww3 motherfuckers

16. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    I wouldn't be caught DEAD in a car like thaaaaaaa...a.....a....a

nevermind.....

Attached Files:

zac likes this.
  17. uguranocool

uguranocool Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2018
    Male
    germany
  18. MyDeath

MyDeath Deathling

Mar 3, 2018
    Female
    Russia
    Well that was cool

zac likes this.
  19. IrishFlogger

IrishFlogger Deathling

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    Military
    USA
    Fantastic content dump, DeathHand! The Chechen Wars and on-going conflict there has always fascinated me.

DeathAdder likes this.
  20. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    Wow what a good post bravo. Ton of content,information, and good quality pics to boot

IrishFlogger likes this.