[Child Abuse] Passed Out Teen Abused

Discussion in 'Videos' started by DeathHand, Feb 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Buenos_My_Dude1

Buenos_My_Dude1 New Member

Mar 11, 2018
    Female
    Stafford
    Men like you are awesome! My dad would tell me, "if a man rapes you, you're a whore because you wanted it." but he doesn't know that people get raped out of no where as well. drugged, or forced to be drunk. when i read your comment, i began to feel paranoid because it's true. if you do something on purpose, it still leads to trouble. i respect people like you.

TheBlueMax likes this.
  2. Shannon kane

Shannon kane Deathling

Jul 11, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    Man I bet if that dude never posted that video she would of went back again. Girls like this are helpless! Choices my friends, choices. That's what differentiates us in this world. Any girl dumb enough at an age that young to get her pussy tatted and shit obviously isn't too smart! She's bad news, as is most girls are in this case. It's not like they drugged her and kidnapped her. No, she's done this plenty of times, probably could give a fuck less about the rape if her parents didn't see the video, and would be back there next Friday to do it all over again. Like you said it's not her first time, her parents forced her to move I bet. She didn't wanna leave. She could have at any time. She chose to go back again and again. She even went back after they raped her to ask for her phone? The fuuucc Lol. This girl isn't too smart! Millennials these days are honestly so stupid it's hard to comprehend. No offense I know they are not all like this but allot are. I know lots of young girls over here in Florida that have had similar things happen. You can blame the guys all you want but believe it or not it was probably consensual sex it's not the first time this happened to her man it's just the first time she was sleeping and it was recorded... Ewwww man don't know if I would call that rape! I'd think of it more as them fucking with a druggy minor. I agree it's fucked up but those dudes don't have to be gangbangers to do that, any dude that's horny and sees her could take advantage. Because that's what it is, taking ADVANTAGE. How does that happen? Her choices. She placed herself in a disadvantaged position, a nasty one. The guys just do what guys do. I mean let's be real. It is rape and they are fucked up dudes but I hold her liable just as much as them I do not feel sorry for her. Sorry if this came by as harsh but I'm so tired of seeing young women who have so much potential throw there lives away. These are the consequences man.

3. Rubbish

Rubbish Drawing Blood

Sep 27, 2017
    Male
    Mechanic
    Massachusetts
    She had a nice balloon knot

4. profezzor x

profezzor x Drawing Blood

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    RT
    Los Angeles
    I don't want to be the one here to say that she got what she deserved, but c'mon. If you're intentionally going out there to find trouble, trouble will certainly find you.

Shannon kane likes this.
  5. Shannon kane

Shannon kane Deathling

Jul 11, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    What exactly did she not have a choice of? Lol. She could have prevented this 100%. She decided to do drugs and drink with gang members like she always would. She knew nothing good was coming out of it. Was just about time it happened when she was sleeping. She didn't even care enough to say it happened, took her 3 days to admit it after they did it. Pretty petty on her part, must have no self worth