people attacked by pitbulls

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Giorgio32, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Giorgio32

Giorgio32 Death Addict

Aug 22, 2016
    Male
    Florida Miami Dade
    Brazil

Attached Files:

• File size:
      23.4 MB
      Views:
    Kayla, Nitemare, tworotten4u and 17 others like this.
  2. Namrhol

Namrhol Drawing Blood

Jan 10, 2018
    USA
    Oh Yea,,, On top of the car Doggy style!!

djl

tworotten4u, Maggot and Ravenna like this.
  3. Maggot

Maggot Guest

I thought that was quite chivalrous of the guy to protect her like that, not the usual 'everyone for themselves' attitude.

4. bugman78629

bugman78629 Death Head

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    MARINE GRUNT......
    DALLAS, TEXAS
  5. SintoSoCal

SintoSoCal Admin Staff Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Male
    SMH
    SoCal
    That was good. Miami Vice did a stellar job:thumbsup:

Rubbish and Maggot like this.
  6. SexySentinel

SexySentinel Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Washington State
    That was genuinely fast thinking on that guys behalf. Trying to get the chick into the car or on it... Shit. Goes to show you. That even the pitbulls are assholes in Brazil

7. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    No thought to start kicking them in the head? I've been attacked by a dog before sometimes it scares them off. Pit bulls r tough though they just keep on nothing seems to phase them alot

Maggot likes this.
  8. Miss-P

Miss-P Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Female
    Australia
    Maybe the eyes, the dick, somewhere that might hurt. Those things don't give a fuck who you are they'll bite your face off no questions asked, and I'm not being "doggie biased" pitbulls are just "beyond" for every pit bull owner that declares "My dog licks my babies face" there's a thousand others out there biting babies faces off.

Zoe_Zeppelin and Cloyce like this.
  9. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    No u r correct and no need to explain urself. They've been bred over many years to fight and withstand alot of things physcially. Like a lion raised from a cub in captivity, it is dangerous make no mistake. Dogs in general can be dangerous some have much higher chance of being so. A animal is an animal not a stuffed animal. I hate when people act so shocked when animals show aggresstion

Zoe_Zeppelin and Devileena like this.
  10. nastynikki

nastynikki Drawing Blood

Oct 3, 2017
    Female
    Im not sure
    manchester
    Id be like "right,get the fuck off my car now,they've gone."..nah just kiddin,i would have shit myself and ran straight past the car in blind panic

11. Devileena

Devileena Drawing Blood

Feb 3, 2018
    Female
    Working with the Disabled-Aggressive Autism
    Dog's when on attack are one minded..they dont give a fuck about who or were they bite..they never run away thinking "awwww I shouldn't of bit em that hard on the ball's" only pain can stop them..pain to their eye's or showing you have more strength to fuck their necks up like a top dog..not a good day for the guy taking thru the window..but gr8 to see human looking out for other humans

12. Matilde

Matilde Deathling

Mar 9, 2018
    Female
    Basel
    This guy is a hero, respect for that.

13. Left for dead

Left for dead Drawing Blood

Sep 12, 2017
    Male
    New York City
    Shit he better get a BJ for that!!!!!

Zoe_Zeppelin and Lemon85 like this.
  14. Smudge51

Smudge51 Death Addict

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    United kingdom
    Top man hats off to you sir

Lemon85 likes this.
  15. Whitey

Whitey Drawing Blood

Mar 2, 2018
    YOUR NIGHTMARES
    he a good man

Zoe_Zeppelin and Lemon85 like this.
  16. Deadly_D

Deadly_D Drawing Blood

Dec 28, 2017
    Female
    New York
    Any dog has the proclivity to act like this, smaller dogs bite others more often but no one cares cause theyre pieces of shit, I look at my pup and i know if he had the mind to he could kill me but he doesnt, I dont know what makes the difference in animals to attack or not, I was never a pitbull person, wanted a dog and went to the pound, was hoping for a German Shepard but no luck, I got this boy and hes nothing but love, my childhood dog shepard/husky mix could do the same damage if inclined to do so, a lot of these pitts are taken in in urban areas, never socialized, and trained to be attack dogs, they get out of their pens theyre gonna to proceed as trained, props to the guy helping out that woman, gave me a laugh when the girls looked back all haha dogs, then realized this shit is serious !

Attached Files:

kayLaLuna, Kowgirl and KroRoc75 like this.
  17. KroRoc75

KroRoc75 Deathling

Mar 17, 2018
    Male
    USA
    I agree, its how the dogs are bred and brought up. I was never a pit lover because of all the hype and scare stories. I became a Pit lover after I got one. Got 2 now. Love my pits, never nipped at or shown any kind of aggression towards me or anyone in my family ever. Very friendly, sweet dogs.
    Beautiful pit btw.

Deadly_D likes this.
  18. Top 10 Anime Deaths

Top 10 Anime Deaths Drawing Blood

Apr 4, 2017
    Male
    Hell
    I don't really hold prejudice to the breed, but how the dog itself is raised. Animals are complicated enough. I don't trust any neighborhood dog in my house or around me if they're dragging the owner on the leash, especially a choke chain. I had to dogsit and those dogs were ill-trained and they were feared because all they knew was that no one was stopping them from jumping, biting, even if it wasn't a direct attack or anger. Any dog can be raised right and that's why people are determined to home and rehabilitate pits. Realistically, this "attack" could have been any breed.

My roommate has one and she's the sweetest. Still learning not to jump but she's learning quickly, because someone might not put up with it and call the cops.

Deadly_D likes this.
  19. Moe elayyan

Moe elayyan Deathling

Feb 2, 2018
    Male
    Amman, Jordan
    I guess Someone is getting laid tonight

20. Skarlos

Skarlos Deathling

Mar 17, 2018
    Male
    Virginia, usa
    Well in my humble opinion, i had a mix German shepherd and pitbull, it was rise in a country side, but even so my mom told me (i wasn't there) that he was a mean dog, he wouldn't let anybody get close to my mom, he would fight any dog and beat it, sometimes she had to break the fight, she told me that was the most difficult dog(she had, still have, more dogs) ; somebody killed it, even he was a mad dog my mom was sad, that taught me that not everybody can handle anything not even this kind of dogs, in all the videos where pitbulls have attacked they have been mistreated, walked while distracted or left alone outside, basically a irresponsable owner has been the cause, but even so i don't agree to have these dogs around kids, i don't think just because you love these dogs would make you a good master, but i respect people who has managed to raise them without having trouble, you should teach others, pitbull is like a loaded gun.