[Child Abuse] Rachel Pietro Beats Her Kids in a Viral Video - "I'll Beat These Kids to Death!"

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zeus, Mar 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Happened March 15, 2017 in Middle River or Essex, Maryland, USA.

The woman, identified as Rachel Pietro, sent the video to Devon Macijeski, who posted it on Facebook.

Someone showed it to Councilwoman Cathy Bevins, who contacted police Thursday morning.

Ms. Pietro has reportedly since been arrested.

Her children have been put into the care of the Department of Social Services.

The investigation is ongoing.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      953.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
  3. Notferreal

Notferreal Death Head

Oct 27, 2016
    Pick on someone your own size ya fat cunt

4. elemental

elemental -- --- -.. . .-. .- - --- .-. Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
  5. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Overseer Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    The internet is the best thing to happen to crime investigation in a very long time. It always amazes me that people can be dumb enough to post footage of themselves doing shit like this online. Hopefully this fat, angry cunt never gets to see those children again.

6. Prophetic Heretic

Prophetic Heretic I'm still here, DM if you need help with anything. VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Machinist
    Canada
    Although sad, I had to watch my younger sister go through shit like this. You see, my parents divorced when I was 5. I stayed with my mother and my sister went with my dad. Every other summer I went out west to visit for the summer, and opposite summers, my sister came to Ontario with me. Some of the summers I spent out there I had to see my "stepmom" beat the shit out of my sis. Mostly with a wooden spoon used for baking. My dad had another daughter with his new wife and my sister went through hell getting beat by stepmom. The only time I ever hit an elder at that age (I was about 11-12) was when my stepmother was beating the shit out of my sister with that fucking wood spoon. She broke the spoon on her and when she went back downstairs to get something else to hit my sis with, I confronted and pushed her down 3 stairs. I was sent home 4 days later and never went back. My sis still has fucking issues because of that fucking cunt. I know it does not mean anything, but stepmom is black. To me (and this is only my opinion) I see more parental abuse from black parents. I am NOT racist, not even a little bit. But facts are facts. And I have seen first hand. [posts reluctantly]

EDIT: In case you are wondering where my dad was, he was in the CAF and some of the time I was there he was away. Military BS.

7. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Well, it's kinda like when you mention the disproportionate violent crime statistics among Black citizens in the United States. You will be called racist. Because, you know, facts are racist. I'm part Black but I still get called racist when I point out that Black people in this country have a problem with violence. But anyway, I guess I shouldn't open that can of worms. Don't want to rock the boat around here.

KOREMEN, Mega Death, Void and 8 others like this.
  8. Prophetic Heretic

Prophetic Heretic I'm still here, DM if you need help with anything. VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Machinist
    Canada
    No worries brother, ...to me, everyone is red and black with white text. I hope my post does not make me sound racist. I read it like 20 times before posting. My stepmom is not the only visible minority in my family. In fact, at the time of this post, about 20% of my living relatives are black. About 20% are non black, but at the same time, another visible minority. And that leaves about 60% that are white [Irish, French, Scottish and Red (native). I pride myself on being mixed. If you are curious about what I look like.
    [​IMG]

9. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Yeah. We're all just different shades of brown really.

10. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Damn, I despise women like this. This is a major reason why I choose to remain single 2 years after my divorce.

11. Woden

Woden Death Addict

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    I am an equal opportunity hater. i hate everyone equally. However, given any scenario..I hate people with the most stench...for what that's worth.

12. JordanBarrett

JordanBarrett Drawing Blood

Mar 16, 2017
    Male
    Student
    Australia
    Fuck this Fat American cunt, seeing shit like this makes me sad man, why have children if your gonna treat them that way :(

13. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
    Your headphones match this site...coincidence?

14. dode

dode Death Head

Jan 15, 2017
    Female
    Scotland
    This is horrible. Karma will get her.

15. BrownEyes

BrownEyes Death Head VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Female
    Usa
    Nail on the HEAD!

Prophetic Heretic and Woden like this.
  16. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    Same here, lived with my mother and two brothers all three used to beat the living fuck outta me, once my brother pounded me in the head so bad and I ended up with epilepsy for 7 years. I was beat like an animal for many years but ya can't dwell on it, life goes on.

17. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Wow. I'm actually really sorry to hear that. That's serious shit.

18. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    All kids got beatings back then but I got it three fold, like I said life goes on.

19. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream. VIP

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    Sorry to hear your sister had to go through that. Sorry for you too. It is very hard when you're a kid that can't do much but you know it's wrong. I'm glad you tossed her down the stairs. Too bad her neck didn't snap.

Void and Prophetic Heretic like this.
  20. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream. VIP

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    Send her to me. But, I am sure she will get a lesson in jail. Probably every day. Yay Karma!

cwc and Prophetic Heretic like this.