Ricardo Lopez – Björk Stalker and His Suicide

Ricardo Lopez is most widely known for his stalking of the Icelandic singer Björk. He was born in Uruguay as an American and was extremely close...
Random Thread
  1. Gothopotamus

Gothopotamus Death Addict

May 30, 2016
    Zeus has ALL of it, I believe. He did quite extensive research on him. Just ask him, I'm sure he'll be glad to help you out!

2. missymorticia

missymorticia Death Head

May 6, 2016
    would really REALLY love to see that if you find a way

3. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I'm about to go through and look for the part you're talking about (He gave me a little more detailed info in a PM) and will let you know if I find it.

I'll find a way, even if it is on DA's servers. Just need to find a day or days where I won't be doing much else with my computer, because it'll take hours to render and to upload.

4. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Actually you can find the entire video diary on LiveLeak, except for the 2nd last tape. I'm not sure when that will surface anytime soon.

5. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male

Sigh. I'm officially pissed. Now that I've seen the documentary showing the portion you're talking about, it tells me that the "full" video diary I have goes from 9/7/1996 at just after 3 a.m. where the tape ends, and the last tape starts on 9/12/1996.

ETA: I'm trying the first of two (more) sources before I cry conspiracy.

6. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Hey now, hey now, don't dream its over. I have contacted the FBI to request for that tape in particular. I just need to type in a sample letter as well as proof of death. Then I can begin researching for the tape.

7. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male

If'n ya need any help writifying it, axe me. I rite reel good-like sumtimes! Yess...az a madder of fakt, eye am a riter!)

Airbornemama and Skellie like this.
  8. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    MIE TEW. I dew wright laik a ghud wrihter.

9. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    ricardo lopez.jpg Okay for those wondering about the missing hour, yes it exists still. But no, I don't think I am able to show it. The least I can do is give a screencap from the missing tape.

10. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I guess I'll show it then. And it's actually 2 missing hours. For some reason, this footage has been left off of every other online collection of Ricardo Lopez's full video diary.

The first half-hour or so has tracking issues, but clears up after that.

It's also the debut of Death Addict's YouTube channel:

rottenbodysmellfunny likes this.
  11. wiskers

wiskers Death Head

Oct 16, 2016
    If anyone should commit suicide it's her with that voice.

12. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Journalists viewing the Ricardo Lopez video diary via the Hollywood, Florida PD:

Attached Files:

13. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
  14. Gothopotamus

Gothopotamus Death Addict

May 30, 2016
    Wow! That report was amazing to read, Boss! Most excellent work on getting it! Wish we could get our hands on pictures of his body and/or autopsy pics.
    So...has anyone else been tempted to call the phone numbers listed, or is it just me? ;)

15. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I wouldn't be who I claim to be if I didn't give credit where credit was due. User JackUnblock got a hold of it for me and gave it to me.

16. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Death Head

Dec 12, 2016
    i have a real recent fascination with suicide by gunshot to the head. The best suicide video i've seen is Budd Dwyer's, the Pennsylvania Republican Politician. He claims he was framed for the crimes he was found guilty of - it ended his career of course. He called a press conference, read a long letter, handed out some paperwork and then pulled a long gun out and as the people pleaded with him he shoved that fucking thing in his mouth and BLAMMO. This being done in the 80's ... the camera-person zoomed in on his face as he bled out like a waterfall through his nose.

17. Woden

Woden Death Addict

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    You could hear the gush and flow of blood in the background after he pulled the trigger. Hardcore.

Aphotic likes this.
  18. DJUK

DJUK Death Head

Nov 10, 2016
    Male
    Welder
    Lincolnshire
    Yes - I'd be interested in that footage myself , if you could find a way.

19. jessyellen

jessyellen Deathling

Jan 14, 2017
    Female
    FanFic Shortstory Writer
    US
    Those nipples will be missed.

20. ASMORATH

ASMORATH New Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Female
    Texas
    I read that this did indeed change her (bjork). She supposedly stopped dressing in a pixie like way to avoid seeming too sexy. I don't know if it's true.