Ricardo Lopez – Björk Stalker and His Suicide

Ricardo Lopez is most widely known for his stalking of the Icelandic singer Björk. He was born in Uruguay as an American and was extremely close...
Random Thread
  1. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
  2. Knock.em.dead

Knock.em.dead Death Head

Jan 27, 2017
    Female
    Corporate sleeze
    Los Angeles
    Hahaha, this was great

3. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Overseer Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Poor guy didn't even get to spray the sign behind him that he made with brain matter as he'd intended to because he used a relatively weak gun. If you're gonna shoot yourself in the dome, don't use a .22. Go big or go home.

4. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    I managed to see some of the photos of his body at the Hollywood PD. Here's what the photos of his body looked like:

Lopez's body leaning facing down against the refrigerator. "****** Lover" was written on the fridge. The paint from his face made a small smudge on the fridge as he went down. His body was lying on a large red, black and green plaid blanket (mind you, this was the 90s, so those types of blankets were popular). His body was in decomposition of course, and the side of his body was very glossy (again, part of decomposition). I can also remember that he used clothes and other materials to block the bottom of the fridge where he laid beside. Methinks was that his intention was to prevent blood to get underneath the fridge, so that was his best effort. But the fridge wasn't fully blocked, and blood was able to go under nonetheless. That's all that I remember.

5. Bee T. Gee

Bee T. Gee Deathling Donator

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    United States
    i always thought psychologists and adults never went together b/c the lack of control on the former's side; basically, they can only do so much if it's an outpatient or just seeing a psychologist type of deal. besides, Ricardo had already been planning his "escape" as i'll call it a few months prior to the medicine being prescribed and all the sessions, and he lied to keep himself safe even though he gave his friends clues to what was about to go on.

w/ that said, is there any transcriptions of his diary (the one before the video, aka the one that isn't talked about as much)?

6. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    You mean the 803 paged diary? I don't think that they exist. The Hollywood Police destroyed them a long time ago. Unless Lopez's brother Jorge has them, or his daughter. I'd have to call them.

7. Bee T. Gee

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    United States
    yes, i meant the one that was in writing. what do you have on you rn?

8. Ivanchuk

Ivanchuk Death Addict VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Professionally Unemployed
    The Moon
    Been a while since I've seen that. That dude was out to lunch.

9. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Nothing other than the tapes. I've seen the scene photos at the Police Department however. And yes, I've seen photos of Ricardo's body when they found him.

10. JackUnblock

JackUnblock New Member

Aug 29, 2016
    [​IMG] Even Globe Magazine ate this story up back in Nov 1996

Terror likes this.
  11. Bee T. Gee

Mar 1, 2017
    Male
    United States
    the police report was taken off of the site, would you have that by any chance?

12. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Addict

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    .22 is actually pretty devestating at close range to the head. Goes in, but doesn't come out. Bounces around just tearing shit up.

Squid Jones likes this.
  13. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Oh. Well then I guess I should just say don't use a .22 if you want to make artwork with your brains.

Hopedenial likes this.
  14. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Addict

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    Yeah. For that you're gonna want a .357 like budd dwyer.

Squid Jones likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Link should be fixed now. Probably a glitch during the move.

16. PaulAngloSaxon

PaulAngloSaxon Death Head

Dec 17, 2016
    Yep, he even says in the videos that he has some kind of condition where he has partial female boobs.

17. PowerDrill

PowerDrill Death Head

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    Texas
    The tapes themselves are incredibly depressing to see because of how empty and dark his apartment is, when you just watch him ramble on about random shit and just hear Bjork music play weirdly in the background. The guy was a anhedoniac meaning that he was incapable of enjoying anything, to top that off with being incredibly socially withdrawn from society. If anyone here watched through the entire tapes (I didn't but watched most of his highlights) the guy was really talented, artistic, and smart. Keep in mind all this shit happened way before the internet even was a norm in everyday society. I was going through some subreddits regarding this incident and found this really informative thread in which the OP in question analysed this guy's motive, viewpoints and other random shit regarding him. Give it a read, it's a really good.

reddit.com: over 18?

reddit.com: over 18?

18. Gore_Obsessed_666

Gore_Obsessed_666 Drawing Blood

Jun 16, 2017
    Male
    Steel Worker/Sawer
    Washington
    Sounded like his last words were.."Here's to you"! Weird fucker.

19. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    So it's true what they say... Even cats commit suicide sometimes.

20. Squid Jones

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    He said "Victory."