Satanic Sacrifice in Cefalonia?

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by DeathHand, Jan 9, 2018.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Satanic sacrifice in Cefalonia

Greece, December 31, 2017.

A tourist couple who bled to death in a Greek island guesthouse appear to have been performing a Satanic ceremony before their double suicide on New Year's Eve, authorities say.

Knives, candles and a pentagram symbol - used by Devil-worshipers - were found in the Airbnb room near the bodies of Lilia Botusheva, 23, and her 30-year-old German boyfriend.

The sinister arrangement of objects in the blood-soaked apartment led investigators to believe the pair were taking part in a black magic ritual.

The coroner found that the Bulgarian girl, identified as Lilia Botusheva, had many older scars and cuts on her body, suggesting she had taken part in similar rituals in the past. After she slashed her wrists, which resulted in her death, her 30-year-old companion slit his own wrists, but the bleeding in him did not cause his death, and he finally took his life in the bathroom by stabbing himself in the chest.

According to the evidence, their death occurred last Saturday on New Year’s Eve, 24 hours before the first full moon of the year, which is considered the light of the year and often associated with such satanic ceremonies.

Coroner Angeliki Tsiola said the two appear to have taken their own lives during the ceremony.
    Lilia died first after cutting herself and was fond half-naked on a sofa. She had scars that were possibly caused by similar rituals in the past, reports claimed.

According to coroner Angeliki Tsiola, the 30-year-old and the 23-year-old began to self-injure themselves with a blade. The girl’s bleeding was such that she died. Once the man saw the girl dead, he moved to the bathroom, sat in a tub, filled it with water and put a knife through his heart.

Their bodies were found on December 31 by the pregnant owner of the guesthouse, where the pair had been staying since Boxing Day after booking online through Airbnb.

Lilia, a Bulgarian national who studied in Germany, had been reported missing last June and was the subject of an Interpol notice to help find her, according to reports. 23-year-old Lilia Botuseva from Bulgaria had disappeared since 8 June 2017 and her [family] were [looking for] her. Her siblings had uploaded her pictures to social media asking anyone [with information] to contact the police or the family.

Her family called off the search after she contacted German authorities to say she was in the city of Erfurt.

The couple arrived in Greece with a car the 30-year-old man had rented in Germany which he had fitted with fake license plates, as he intended not to return.

Sources: HERE & HERE

2. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Related images.

Lilia Botusheva

couple-commit-suicide-in-apparent-satanic-ritual-1-Cephalonia-GR-dec-31-17.jpg

couple-commit-suicide-in-apparent-satanic-ritual-2-Cephalonia-GR-dec-31-17.jpg

couple-commit-suicide-in-apparent-satanic-ritual-3-Cephalonia-GR-dec-31-17.jpg

3. CALIMARIJONES

CALIMARIJONES Death Addict

Nov 3, 2016
    Not at liberty to disclose
    Deep within the darkness of my mind..
  4. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    Damn cults giving satanism a bad name!!

5. bugman78629

bugman78629 Drawing Blood

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    MARINE GRUNT......
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    YOU CAN TELL BY THE 2ND PIC, THAT HE WAS WORKING UP TO THIS BY HALF-BURYING HER..... :eek:

Bloodrush, Mr_SeLeNiO and zac like this.
  6. TheBlueMax

TheBlueMax Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Mechanical Engineer (Guillotines)
    Florida
    Likley, they confused Cefalonia (Greece), with Cefalù (Italy), where the Abbey of Thelema was located. The building is actualy still there, but in bad shape.

cefalu1.jpg cefalu2.jpg cefalu3.jpg

Vael likes this.
  7. Shinigami

Shinigami Drawing Blood VIP

Oct 10, 2017
    Male
    Relational Database script writer
    Cowtown, OH USA
  8. suffering

suffering Deathling

Oct 11, 2016
    Female
    Austin
  9. dct1960

dct1960 Death Head

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    retired, steel worker
    LaLaLand, IN, United States
    i thought he was just having a bad day with "CALIFORNIA". what do ya know!

TheBlueMax likes this.
  10. Dr.Rockzo

Dr.Rockzo Death Addict

Jan 7, 2018
    Male
    Professional Deviant
    South Carolina
  11. OP
    OP
    DeathHand

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Lol, nope. It was Greece...but "Cefalonia" is also spelled with a "K".

:)

BumptyTime likes this.
  12. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Death Addict

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    I thought satanism gave satanism a bad name...well, I guess this calls for further reading.

Dr.Rockzo likes this.
  13. JohnLionsaw

JohnLionsaw Drawing Blood

Nov 11, 2017
    Male
    England
  14. TheBlueMax

TheBlueMax Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Florida
    I understand that. Have bee to both places myself. What I was trying to say is that the couple was picking the wrong place for their exit, probably out of geographical and historical ignorance.

BumptyTime likes this.
  15. TheBlueMax

TheBlueMax Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Florida
    As for giving itself bad name, the church of Satan will report child molesters to police, the Catholic Church will not. How 'bout dat?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Dr.Rockzo, Squid Jones and BumptyTime like this.
  16. Whitey

Whitey Drawing Blood

Mar 2, 2018
    YOUR DREAMS
    Hail satan

GrimClown and Squid Jones like this.
  17. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Death Addict

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Sorry I missed that. Satan or the pope or whatever just all seems useless. Very confusing. What is the reward of being a catholic or satanist.

Dr.Rockzo and TheBlueMax like this.
  18. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Sailing the Seas of Cheese
    Beyond The Wall
    Only death will pay for life

Dr.Rockzo and BumptyTime like this.
  19. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Beyond The Wall
    If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother, that person is a piece of shit, and I’d like to get as many out in the open as possible - Rust Cohle

Dr.Rockzo and BumptyTime like this.
  20. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Beyond The Wall
    I’m guessing these two didn’t have any idea what Thelema, The Book of the Law etc was all about.

TheBlueMax likes this.