School Shooting

Discussion in 'Videos' started by SexySentinel, Jul 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. SexySentinel

SexySentinel Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Washington State
    Cellphone Video of school shooting.. not "gory" but as Jigsaw says "there will be blood"

Attached Files:

• File size:
      10.6 MB
      Views:
  2. Shacov

Shacov Drawing Blood VIP

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    University Student
    UK
    I'd be surprised if Parkland hasn't been uploaded before, but good post.

3. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    This is exactly why liberal cucks need to realise we need to arm teachers.

One cop in an entire school, who could be anywhere at any given time, and is the sole person who's supposed to stop an active shooter is stupid. Give a teacher who's willing to carry a firearm and receive training and you now basically have 2 officers in the school. Get more to join in and that's that many more people there to stop the threat.

If I was a teacher, I would carry for sure. Even if it meant prison time. The fact that I would be there to stop some psycho from shooting dozens more versus waiting for the resource officer should say enough.

"Don't worry kids! I'll jump in front of you guys if he shoots at us. I'll die and then you'll die. But if I was legally allowed to carry a firearm, I could've saved you all!"

4. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    I still say pull your kids out and home shool them...I would have fucking flipped out if I got that texted to my phone by my kid.
    [​IMG]

Dr Lecter likes this.
  5. Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

Absolutely fucking terrifying...

6. CuriouslyDead

CuriouslyDead Death Addict

Jun 20, 2018
    Male
    Las Vegas
    All the schools here in Nv have entire police forces on campus.

7. cas

cas Drawing Blood

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    alkmaar

sure... more guns will solve everything. You don't see this shit outside of the US. Maybe stop medicating depressed kids along with firmer gun control... Nah. Give the teacher a gun, without training.
    FYI - I'm not a liberal cuck, I just live in a country that has a restrictive policy on guns. In most cases our police don't shoot at all on criminals. I actually wish they'd shoot more often the law is the law. But they don't really need to, about 10 times a year on 20.000.000 people. Americans are amazing...

8. Pixeldemon

Pixeldemon Drawing Blood

May 7, 2018
    Male
    South africa
    This must be an American thing because honostly in my youth I was very involved in gangsterisim and crime (Not proud of it at all) and even on the days I did go to school the was never any shootings at my school or any other and we had rivals in our school...i guess maybe things change where we didn't want the public to pay for our bullshit...our fights and things have spilt into the streets and caught media attention but never a school shooting. So what is this an American pass time? I mean it happens so often it's like a national sport! Get armed guards and let them shoot the little picks. Making a gun free zone makes no sense because now who ever wants to shoot up a school knows there are no guns to shoot back!

9. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    That's why I specifically stated