Shoutbox Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Siox, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Siox

Siox Deathling

Mar 7, 2018
    Male
    Fucked Up Mess
    England
    Hello people, I have come to realize that on this site there is no smaller shoutbox. I scrolled to the bottom of this forums too also realize that this is an XenForo Forums. I used to work on these forums for gaming communities a while back so I am aware of this shoutbox feature. This feature opens a small chat box at the top of the forums like so:

[​IMG]

I have taken the time to inspect element all the messages into DeathAddict and random names :cool:

This would just be a simple chatbox at the top of the website for people to maybe just say hi too people or have a quick chat. I am aware that we have a discord and I think discord is also really good for this. But I was thinking of the disadvantages of having a discord... Some people do not have discord, maybe not a powerful enough PC to run the programme and all of its text. But a simple web-page like this is easily run able. I have seen also on many other websites that people include the shoutbox and also have a discord and team-speak. So it's just that ease of access other people may not be able to access. The shoutbox would be located around this area of the forums:

[​IMG]

The quick access part will still be apart of the forums just under or above this new shoutbox. This is also a feature that is included in the XenForo Forums so no counterpart/add-on is needed for the website.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and have an amazing day,
    Siox

:byebye:

Outlaw likes this.