Site Log in "Action Required" t-shirt thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SicMonster666, Dec 2, 2017.

1. SicMonster666

SicMonster666 Death Head

Jul 15, 2016
    How long are we going to be subject too seeing this " t-shirt thread" every time we come too the forum? i see this "action required" everytime i come here. It's getting annoying. Call me a cry baby.....don't give a fuck. Only one here saying it. Don't give a give a fuck about a ban, wouldn't be the first time i was banned for speaking the truth & what was on my mind.

I know all about promotion, i had my own site for 5 years and promoted like a motherfucker. Didn't make my members see the same "log in action required" every time for 2 weeks straight.

Just an opinion of a concerned member.

Off Topic,

If some admin/mods or members are offended by my truth so be it...fuckin ban me but don't shame me for speaking the truth on a open forum. What the whole purpose of a forum is...discussions, opinions & answers.

2. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    It's never been said you can't have an opinion on the site, but when you throw a tantrum it overshadows your intent.

3. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    lol Why would you be banned for bringing that up?

Will talk to the owners about it.

Stabby likes this.
  4. fallofman

fallofman King of DA Staff Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Owner
    Philadelphia
    @SicMonster666 why dont you learn how to look at a calendar it was only up for 5 days...so where you getting the 2 weeks from didnt even post the thread until 6 days ago? And its been deactivated since before your post so maybe refresh your page or something or you are welcome to take a voluntary break if its such a burden.

Squid Jones likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    SicMonster666

SicMonster666 Death Head

Jul 15, 2016

:p

Zeus and fallofman like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    SicMonster666

SicMonster666 Death Head

Jul 15, 2016
    I was being a smart ass, i know it hadn't been 2 weeks. And for the record when i did come onto the site that night it was still there. So refreshing as i was logged on wouldn't have made a difference. Now if i had logged out and then logged back in, you'd be right and i wouldn't have seen it. So i didn't know that it was gone before i made my post. As for a voluntary break....dunno, maybe i should. Maybe head back into obscurity. After all iam just a little spec in this big gore community.