So I used to write erotic fanfiction as a teen

Discussion in 'Stories' started by VeganBean, Jun 2, 2016.

1. VeganBean

VeganBean Drawing Blood

May 11, 2016
    .... so lemme just share some of my favorite, worst lines. This won't be sexy at all, but hopefully you'll get a giggle or two. Share yours if you have something equally bad.

"Didhe just wink at him with those big, violet eyes? No, it must havebeen a trick of the light."

"Hebegan to make out with him passionately, engaging the other’stongue in a vicious game of medieval warfare. "

"He pulled down his zipper, and immediatelyhis cock leaped out into the open."

"Hewilled his dick to calm down so he can go on longer, however,the other man's moans felt like an angelic chorus to his ears. "

"Hismember pressed against the fabric of his jeans uncomfortably. Hewilled it to calm down, but that just only made him crave a sweetrelease all the more."

"Hefinally gave into his body’s demands at around midnight, &spent the next half an hour enjoying the fireworks caused by thecontact between his hand & his cock."

2. Gothopotamus

Gothopotamus Guest

VeganBean, you flat-out rock!
    I used to write in my teens, too-with horrible results!
    The one I remember best was where every time I wrote the word "thigh" it got replaced by the word "thing". I didn't catch it until I had already sent it to a few friends!
    I would actually love to read some of your stuff!

3. TeaDrinker

TeaDrinker Drawing Blood

Apr 12, 2016
    My body is ready:nannybooboo:

4. Gothopotamus

Gothopotamus Guest

But is your mind willing? Lol!

5. Ashlybos

Ashlybos New Member

Jun 17, 2016
    however,the other man's moans felt like an angelic chorus to his ears.

6. I've been writing since I was twelve books, erotica, songs, poems, jokes you name it I've probably written about it except super scientific stuff that you never really here about, though even some of that let's see worst line I've ever heard? probably an exes strange use of helmet 'she took the helmet of his member into her mouth, circling it slowly with her tongue before sinking it deftly into the depths of her throat' not word for word as its about a 7 year old quote if not older, but I have a pretty good memory I know the original quote was around three times longer that's just one part

7. Oscar

Oscar A virgin so if you want I'm booked till Nov.

Jul 30, 2016
    Male
    Sex addicted but I got a hold on it now
    England
    I had to do babysitting on a Friday so a friend could go out on a girls night out she said she wwoul be back that night when the pub shut so I could still have a session with my mates when she never came back by 3am I read a book her sister gave her which was a pron book about 200 odd pages she even left a book mark when I ficket through it it was about a striper who's wife wanted him to be shaged by his mate while she watched it was about page 175 for a page you found out what happened and I ripped it out not the story you or her wanted but had to share it with you she never asked and I never told anyone till I stopped hanging around there why she never spoke to me or asked me to be her babysitter again

PS he did it with him....

jessyellen likes this.
  8. jessyellen

jessyellen Deathling

Jan 14, 2017
    Female
    FanFic Shortstory Writer
    US
    I'm actually paid to write fanfic erotica as well as OC erotica.

Zeus likes this.
  9. This is the greatest thing I've read all night!! I used to write fanfics as a teen as well... I remember all this too well!!

Squid Jones likes this.