Survivors Of The Plane Crash In Pará Are Transferred To Goiânia

Discussion in 'Accidents' started by Ivanchuk, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Ivanchuk

Ivanchuk Death Addict

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    São Félix do Xingu, Brazil

Translation:

Survivors of an airplane crash in Pará, Cristiano Felipe Rocha Reis and businessman Robson Alves Cintra were transferred to Goiânia after the accident. They arrived in the capital in the early hours of Saturday, July 28 and were taken to the Governor Otávio Lage de Siqueira Emergency Hospital (Hugol). Their picture is serious. According to the Civil Police, five people were on the plane, three of whom died. The accident happened on Friday afternoon, near the community of Barra Mansa, in São Felix do Xingu, southeast of Pará.

The two survivors are residents of Goiânia and therefore have left hospitals in the city of Tucumã and have come to specialized treatment in the capital of Goiânia. After their aircraft arrived at Santa Genoveva Airport, the Fire Department took the wounded to Hugol in the corporation's helicopter. According to the latest medical report released on Saturday, Cristiano's picture is serious. He is admitted to an intensive care unit (ICU) bed, sedated, and breathed with mechanical ventilation Robson has also been in serious condition but, according to the health unit, he is conscious and breathing spontaneously. According to TV Anhanguera, the Fire Department said that Cristiano had 95% of the body burned and Robson, 40%. Hugol did not confirm the information.

Accident

The Civil Police of Pará reported that the plane departed from Ourilândia do Norte airport, about 900 kilometers from the capital Belém, at around 1:30 p.m. on Friday. During the flight the pilot would have made an emergency landing and the aircraft caught fire. According to the police, Victor Gabriel Tomaz, 10, Evandro Geraldo Rocha Reis, 73 (co-pilot), and 72-year-old José Gonçalves de Oliveira, died in the accident. According to the Fire Department of Pará, some victims are from the same family.

Investigation

The Center for Research and Prevention of Aeronautical Accidents (Cenipa) reported in a note that investigators of the First Regional Service of Investigation and Prevention of Aeronautical Accidents (Seripa I), began on Saturday, the calculation of the accident involving the aircraft license plate PP -MR. According to the agency, at the moment the activities aim to collect data: to photograph scenes, to withdraw parts of the aircraft for analysis, to gather documents and to listen to reports of people who may have observed the sequence of events. "The investigation carried out by Cenipa aims to prevent new accidents with the same characteristics occurring," the statement said. Information on the website of the Brazilian National Agency (Anac) indicates that the model of the aircraft that crashed in Pará was 210L. The plane was manufactured by Cessna in 1976. According to the Brazilian Aeronautical Registry, the aircraft had an airworthiness service suspended due to legal disputes.

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

2. Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

I’m really terrified of flying!

3. Ismellburntbacon

Ismellburntbacon Deathling

Jul 26, 2018
    Male
    Gloucester
    He aint getting a air valour any time soon

4. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Sweet post, I missed this crash...

:)

Ivanchuk likes this.
  5. Necrodolly

Necrodolly Drawing Blood

Aug 3, 2018
    Female
    USA
    Woah the charred intestines are...unsettling

Salt, Gorelady73, Andowyn and 2 others like this.
  6. SexySentinel

SexySentinel Drawing Blood

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Washington State
    You'll eventually die one way or another.. And you'll eventually die...
    - In pain
    - Painlessly
    - fully awake
    - in your sleep
    - it'll be completely unavoidable

7. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    The survivors deserve free head/pussy for LIFE!

Sean_gillis likes this.
  8. Sean_gillis

Sean_gillis Deathling

Dec 30, 2017
    Male
    Florida
    Pants on pants off.just like that

9. Mysterymumma

Mysterymumma Death Addict

Apr 9, 2018
    Uk
    Always wondered what plane crash victims would look great post thank ya

10. nastynikki

nastynikki Drawing Blood

Oct 3, 2017
    Female
    Im not sure
    manchester
    I just got shouted at by my bf...all i said was that i love roasted nuts,then i shown him 2nd pic down....lol...miserable bastard...but in all seriousness tho,godbless them who died

Salt, Gorelady73 and Sean_gillis like this.
  11. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Drawing Blood

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Damn such a waste !!

12. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    ...and that's why I don't fly and won't be a member of the mile high club.:eek:

13. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    I just have to say I love their smiles. The one is lucky to be comatose. I know what happens when they change the dressings. Ugh!

14. Metal Seraph

Metal Seraph Drawing Blood

May 13, 2018
    Male
    Hunting for Hallows
    philippines
    1st photo still medium rare. 2nd photo toasted.... and nice photo of the intestine outside the body

Actually this is what really happened....

[​IMG]

15. Whitey

Whitey Drawing Blood

Mar 2, 2018
    YOUR NIGHTMARES
    They should consider them selfs lucky