terrorist pages, they become pages of kidnapping, theft of information, of hackers, finally it is no

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by morboosossadik23, Aug 10, 2018.

1. morboosossadik23

morboosossadik23 Drawing Blood

Jan 3, 2018
    Male
    butcher and car care
    Mexico
    This has been happening for a long time, and in most of the Internet pages: jihadists or terrorists, where I got most of my bloody content, they have become pages, sections, theft information and things like that. the same browser told me that I left, that the page was not safe, after a while the browser told me that I was stealing information.
    and I better left the page.
    This has been going on for a long time, and in most of the Internet sites: jihadists or terrorists, where I got most of my bloody content, they have become pages, sections, information about thefts and the like. the same browser told me that I left, that the page was not safe, after a while the browser told me that I was stealing information.
    and I better left the page.
    This is logical, since the war with Isis in Iraq ended today, and several of the jihadist, terrorist and Muslim pages have been in control of the Iraqi army and are using them, as networks of kidnapping and information theft, to find more terrorists , suspects or conluidas with terrorists. So, they go to the IP address and find the terrorist

SDE likes this.
  2. SDE

SDE Drawing Blood

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Salty Sea Dog
    England
    Are you saying people are watching and your internet browser is helping you?

3. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
  4. Botticelli

Botticelli Deathling

Jul 3, 2017
    Easy Lay
    Califorina
    I don't speak whatever that was either. If you figure it out, let me know!