The Corpses Of Georgian Soldiers On The Streets Of Tskhinvali

Discussion in 'Combat Footage' started by Ivanchuk, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Ivanchuk

Ivanchuk Death Addict

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Professionally Unemployed
    The Moon
  2. crazyworld

crazyworld Drawing Blood

Oct 25, 2017
    wonderland
    Sad truth when you enlist as a patriot and consequences are this harsh..... When I enlisted and was in Iraq, I believed I was there to defend and protect our country.....

Poohbear and GoldMouth843 like this.
  3. Pillmoist

Pillmoist Drawing Blood

Jul 22, 2017
    Female
    artist, anime enthusiast, harajuku catlady
    United states
    The 2nd one :p those flaps omg :wub:

4. Nowords

Nowords Deathling

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Study aerospace engineering
    Belgium
    war is shite; there would be no war without soldiers

5. UKfullofstooges

UKfullofstooges Death Head

Aug 22, 2017
    Female
    UK
    Are these recent photographs? I'm not sufficiently up-to-date with all the wars going on. Looks harsh. But many of the deaths look as though they were head shots and they died quite quickly. Nasty. I just discovered that one of my nephews has joined the army. Horrible. I can't believe anybody wants to join the army.

Vael and Nowords like this.
  6. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    This is the old "chicken or the egg" argument... It is also untrue as people fight as groups all the time who are not soldiers (Gangs, police, hockey teams etc)

crazyworld likes this.
  7. Nowords

Nowords Deathling

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Belgium
    police it's different

crazyworld likes this.
  8. Anubisokc

Anubisokc I'm from the government and I am here to help VIP

Aug 29, 2017
    Male
    Here there everywhere
    I would beg to differ. Cops do the same thing that soldiers do before a raid. In fact, that is part of the problems we are having today. The militarization of law enforcement contributes to a lot of wrongs done in the name of law and order. But aside from that groups of people fighting are the same thing no matter what you call their profession. lol

crazyworld likes this.
  9. Nowords

Nowords Deathling

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Belgium
    they are not trained for war... but i dont know; de facto they would be no war without warrior; i didnt think further than that ;D

crazyworld likes this.
  10. GoldMouth843

GoldMouth843 Deathling

Aug 18, 2017
    Male
    Carolina
    I did my time in OIF and OEF and it's definitely a different world out there... people don't understand how good we got it in this f*cked up country...

crazyworld likes this.
  11. crazyworld

crazyworld Drawing Blood

Oct 25, 2017
    wonderland
    I can only say it's our fault for not digging deep. But when you're 16 and are shown to believe you're fighting to "protect your country" you only believe. I'm only trying to put out our young visions that now I know we fighting other people's war as the fed. Even still people are clueless. It took so digging for me to believe and understand what I was fighting for. I love my country and defend and fight, but I didn't sign up as an arrogant prude and believe I was winning cause I'm American.....

Nowords likes this.
  12. GrimmWilder

GrimmWilder Born Again Pagan,.,. VIP

Sep 7, 2017
    Male
    NASA Technician,.,,.
    Southern boy stuck north of the Mason Dixon ,.,.,.
    I don't know much about the people there but i google-map Tkhinvali, Georgia just to see where this is and the below picture was featured....literally on google maps!...See a possible trend here?
    Capturetskhinvali.PNG

crazyworld likes this.
  13. crazyworld

crazyworld Drawing Blood

Oct 25, 2017
    wonderland
    Well no matter what if you join under a farce as a patriot, I feel bad for those who died believing so. We could be told one thing and not told the real agenda...... That's why I left. Took me one tour. I'm glad I made it back alive. Once you are there and learn some if you pay attention, you might have a change of heart. I joined cause I wanted to defend our freedom and our country. That's what you pledge to do. You take an oath and agree to a contract to protect your country. I think whatever is behind the US president is much more sinister and those are who we are really giving power and protection. My conclusions to my own experiences. The government has never been our friends no matter who it is and no one can save us but ourselves. We have to think for ourselves, take care of ourselves and do our own research is what I can say. Don't believe what you're told first hand. So I joined the armed forces when I was 17 and just believed what they said.....