THE DRUNK TANK

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FallofMan, May 7, 2017.

1. FallofMan

FallofMan King of DA Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Owner
    Philadelphia
    A thread for drunk ass people. When you're drunk and you're like "Fuck, I'm drunk."

Attached Files:

2. name

name Newsroom Kitty om nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    I have never been that drunk, Passed out, acid trip, under anesthesia, knocked out from concussion, brain dead from lack of oxygen, or cryogenically frozen.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      495.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  3. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Well then ya dun goofed goddammit!

Airbornemama likes this.
  4. name

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    bare cat.png

5. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

@Yoko
    Wanna know if Yoko wansta get high with Squid loco. Cuz I'm kinda tired of kickin' it solo. Ya know? I don't need that booze, I don't need that blow. I just wanna smoke, like an older bro. She's too young and she's taken so copulation is a no-no.

Blaze it Bruh!

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  6. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
  7. name

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
  8. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

No.

Airbornemama likes this.
  9. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

There was a bitch all up in my face. I brought her home from the bar because I had beer goggles on. But then we got into my room and she stripped and I was like god damn. She was hideous. So I was like hey you gotta leave. But she was like "Nigga I came over here to suck some dick!" She backed me into a corner and grabbed my cock. I tried to think of better looking women like @kgp or @Alovesteal or @Yoko but I just couldn't get hard. The monster I was facing was just too gross. But she was bigger and stronger than me so I layed down and let her do what she wanted. I couldn't achieve an erection so she punched me in the mouth and that's why you see that small cut on my lip. Then she stormed out. I cried for about 5 minutes and then I called the police. I took that photo as evidence.

10. name

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    That bitch destroyed your feels. Especially the crying part. Drink another beer.

Cestlavie, Mega Death, Woden and 3 others like this.
  11. Yoko

Yoko Drawing Blood

May 1, 2017
    Female
    United States
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread but hope ur okay, cheers from the wake n bake sesh Screenshot_20170507-110248.jpg

12. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    I adore you Squid and wished you could see yourself as I do sweets and that's only from the word's you put into conversations we've had. You are sweet,kind, caring and very intelligent. You speak with a soft eloquence my friend that deserves much more than a bitch that does nothing for you except for a flacid penis and a fat lip. I wish nothing more than happiness and a good woman who see's in you the wonderful traits and soft spoken, handsome young man that you are through and through sweetheart.
    Your caring friend, Mama<3

13. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

LOL Guys, there was no "bitch at the bar." That was a joke.

14. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama Loves You All Out There!...DA Admin. Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Are you kidding me? I don't know whether to be pissed or laugh! It's way to early for me to figure out if a person is fucking with me or not, lolol. Good one anyways my friend, you got me. I still mean what I said though minus the dick and fat lip comment. :laugh:

Buggz, Shysmom70, Mega Death and 3 others like this.
  15. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

I did go to the bar though and I got way too trashed. I was thinking about somebody who I'd met recently and who I felt that I was in danger of falling in love with but who I felt might not be being real with me. It was bothering me. So I got all drunk and acted a fool as a subconsciously motivated method of self-sabotage. She won't be speaking to me anymore. And that's okay. It'll hurt for a minute but I've got too much on my plate right now to be worrying about if some girl is playin' me or not. That story is true.

So yeah, when my mind gets lubricated with alcohol funny things happen. Sorry for any confusion. But this can still be the drunk tank.

@Airbornemama Miss Mama, you are about the sweetest person I can think of. It's just my opinion but I feel and have felt that you are the MVP of this site. You contribute a lot and you do more than anyone else does to make new people feel welcome. I will speak on behalf of everyone and say that we love you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  16. Squid Jones

Squid Jones Guest

LOL I can't believe you guys thought I was being serious with that story about the "bitch at the bar." I thought I'd made that story outlandish enough to not be taken seriously! LOL Well, nice to know I still having my trolling skills.

Cestlavie, BornDead and Airbornemama like this.
  17. Cockmuppet

Cockmuppet Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    Can you say "hi" to me in the chat room so I can go to sleep?

Buggz likes this.