The "Embalmer" [You don't want to miss this one].

Discussion in 'Autopsy' started by Prophetic Heretic, May 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Prophetic Heretic

Prophetic Heretic Message me, I'm close by. Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Machinist
    Canada
    Ok gang, I have been holding this one back for a special occasion and I figure today is a pretty good occasion as any.

It is called "The Embalmer" and is pretty much exactly that. An embalmer going aboot his daily routine.

Just a warning, turn volume UP for the best effect when watching. -wink-

Just the usual BS, download this extension before clicking either the "download" or the "play" button. If you do not have proper ad-blocking software installed, you WILL get a popup, popunder or some other shitty stupid bullshit ad-related trash. It IS after all, a website that allows anyone to upload ridiculously huge files to a server available to ANYONE with an internet connection. [They have to be making money somehow] Servers and pipes aren't free.

Download the MP4 HERE.

Enjoy!

Help maintain the awesomness that is "Death Addict" via "The Attic". There's a whole other floor to discover...

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. Squid Jones

Squid Jones The Goof VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
  3. Hammbone187

Hammbone187 Drawing Blood

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    South Carolina
    When he was sloshing his fist around in that fat bitches belly, that's how the pussy should sound...

4. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    I luv that needle he uses, I knew they drained yer blood amd replaced it with embalming fluid but never knew they took yer guts out too. See that guy's blood bubbling in his mouth? :eek: