The "I'm With the Banned" Thread - Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'Site Rules' started by Zeus, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Started by request to show banned members and why they were banned.

Inclusion or exclusion of members is at the discretion of staff.

Spammers are deleted almost immediately, so will likely not be listed.

Deathstroke - Threw a fit when we wouldn't allow people torturing animals and/or using their coprses as masturbators on the site. Tried to hack the site.

Faucet - Posted animal torture/fetish vids after specifically being told not to. Friend of Deathstroke's, who he brought with him. Tried to hack the site.

PINKFLOYD - Persistent disrespect

ScabiesMaybies - Liked to troll female staff and cause overall drama

HoffmanLensPunk - Repeated violations of Rule #6; constantly talking shit to other members; multiple warnings

Gwarsheba - PM'd over 20 people asking about their views on castration and other odd shit. Mass PMing will not be tolerated. Many complaints were sent to me and this is just overall creepy behavior.

2. Honest One

Honest One Death Addict VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    I was getting the last one also so I just fucked with him, I usually do my own laundry. :D

3. Notferreal

Notferreal Death Head VIP

Oct 27, 2016
    This thread is very interesting... I've wondered where the whackos are! Credit to the staff here at their swift action Honestly, I consider this site sacred to me and have been pleased to see the vast majority of people respectful to the posts, and even most pleasingly, respectful to each other. It's pleasing because it shows that there are good, kind, hard working people just like me who show genuine interest, fascination or whatever of the possible hundreds of emotions that can be evoked from the content of this amazing site. I thank the staff for your amazing work and dedication to this, i will be setting up a donation for the cause. Lastly, you will certainly never hear a disrespectful word leave my lips. I appreciate everything this site brings and it's a pleasure to be a part of it. Thank you.

4. Zerophyr

Zerophyr Administrator Staff Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    You want to know? Ask ;)
    That's what we're here for and replies like yours, always let us know WHY we have to do this *bows* Thanks for the kind words! :blush: More hall of shame members will follow....we got a few :laugh:

5. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Head

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    Like the tool who's second message ever was a crude reference about my mother. Something that even a close friend would pay for with a black eye.

6. Zoo

Zoo Drawing Blood

Nov 4, 2016
    Daydreaming
    Anywhere but here...
    Often wondered, thanks

Cpaz33, Zeus and Squid Jones like this.
  7. Warhead

Warhead Death Addict

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Aero Engineer
    Canada
    YOURE THE BEST! AROUUUUUUUND!!!! NOTHINGS EVER GONNA KEEP YA DOWN

Squid Jones likes this.
  8. iNyanpasu

iNyanpasu Death Head Donator

Aug 31, 2016
    I wondered where deathstroke and scabie were 0_0

9. Jbecker

Jbecker Death Head

Nov 24, 2016
    Very good Daniel son

10. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Trauma-Mama VIP

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Thank you BUNCHES for making this thread! I have been looking for it daily ever since I suggested it to you. You rock zeus, now I need to stay off of it! Lolol

Zeus likes this.
  11. Dark blonde Ashley Dawn

Dark blonde Ashley Dawn New Member

Mar 4, 2017
    Illinois
    Thank you for not having the animal stuff. I'm in rescue and I see enough in real life. Give me some mutilated, bloody, dead people all day any day!

12. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer Death Head

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    While being a new forum user on this site I have been hanging around in the shadows and have seen that most of the users on this forum are quite genuine & respectful, which I must admit is quite impressive for a site with this kind of content.

Whoever the staff are on this site are doing a fantastic job of keeping it running smoothly & should really be proud of their accomplishments, I know just how difficult it is to control a forum as well as a community & it's no easy feat.

With that being said, I do respectfully disagree with posting every user who is banned to publicly shame them, I do hope this post is only saved for those special occasions where the individual in question is of an exceptionally bad tastes & is used as an example of what to avoid doing. In a lot of situations giving trolls a spotlight is just what they want, they want to be known for doing something even if the said thing isn't something to be proud of, that's just how these people tend to act.

13. Outlaw

Outlaw DA's Killer Cowboy Casanova Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Your response makes sense @Cereal_Killer . Not everyone who has been banned is listed. The list was a created for a few reasons, but one being that many asked where they went and why. The list was to avoid false rumors, lies and assumptions. I'll let other staff members add to this. Thanks for your feedback.

14. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    What he said. The great majority banned aren't listed here.

Cereal_Killer, Notferreal and Outlaw like this.
  15. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer Death Head

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    Australia
    Thanks for the clarification guys. You're doing the community a service for being forthright and open about what you do here.

Wolf, Hopedenial, Notferreal and 2 others like this.
  16. Hopedenial

Hopedenial Death Head

Dec 3, 2016
    Male
    Houston, Tx
    When you get banned from a gore site for being too creepy. That is an accomplishment.