The issue of Islam

Discussion in 'Politics, Debate, Religion, etc' started by Squid Jones, May 26, 2018.

1. Abu Mujahid

Abu Mujahid Drawing Blood

May 25, 2018
    Male
    England, leicester
    i believe the law itself is good

Zombieeeee and Naazy like this.
  2. Naazy

Naazy Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2018
    Male
    Maldives
    I agree @Richie . Eventhough our country is 100% muslim we never practiced it except for that one year, and people found it to be so barbaric that it's not been done since.
    Apparently it worked tho, mostly because people thought the president was bluffing at first

Abu Mujahid likes this.
  3. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    I've had my full of ISIS vidoes documenting their various punishment methods under their version of sharia law. I for one can not wrap my head around such inhumanity being committed in the name of god.

Naazy likes this.
  4. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    Some cultures breed differently. Islam has been bred in a manner that suicidal fanatics have been born for hundreds of years. It's part of your specific regional race. Also to the annavale with your there is some good and some bad shit. You can only meet so many people in your life and that is a mere drop in the bucket compared to how many bad ones there actually are.

That is a shit comparison nuff said. Islam is like pitbulls. Sure not all of them will bite and maime you, but enough will that you better watch the fuck out and be aware of what your dealing with. That country has believed is that crazy shit for so long it's just part of them. As for religion read the bible and tell me that shit isnt messed up, that's not including the parts the church hasn't released.

Yeah that's right assholes they haven't realised the whole bible and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why. But of course people wanna choose the pretty parts to talk about and practice. The Qur'an isnt all that different in terms of fucked up shit either. Religion is a joke because the core of most if not all is fucking barbaric and/or illogical.

Naazy and Richie like this.
  5. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Well said.

Naazy and DeathAdder like this.
  6. Evilsmurf

Evilsmurf Death Head

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    England london
    Islam is a giant shit stain on humanity!

GrimClown likes this.
  7. elemental

elemental Cokehead Pug Staff Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    Retired
    U.S
    This thread is going to the dumps if this keeps up.
    You can't blame an entire religion for the actions of a few.
    If it was true that you can condemn a whole religion, the Christians would be on trial too for abortion clinic bombings and arson, As well as the murder of the staff of said clinics.

Abu Mujahid, Richie and Naazy like this.
  8. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    I accept Islam for what it is. People have the right to practice what they want. I'm a Confirmed, baptised, practicing Catholic so I can tell you Catholicism has had its fair share of controversy.

There's also the fact that not everything written for the bible was published in the bible. The Council of Nicea was formed in 350AD to form a generalized bible. Which is also when the Dead Sea Scrolls were supposedly hidden because most texts deemed unworthy by the Council were destroyed.

300 years down the line some opressed Persian had enough of Jews and Christians and wrote his own thing. Islam is just a mishmash of Old Testament and Torah with some added things to get people to convert. Read all three and you'll understand.

Richie likes this.
  9. Cloyce

Cloyce Death Head

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Heck
  10. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    Here comes the warning. Watermark covers the word deadass. search-onesimus-abdullah-al-amin-humanity-against-the-evils-of-religion-2080578.png

Cloyce likes this.
  11. Cloyce

Cloyce Death Head

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Heck
    Oh yes pork is great they don't know what they are missing

Starkiller1125 likes this.
  12. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    In those peoples defence as extreme as some responses are, this is a thread that probably shouldn't have been made. The idea is in the right place but cant control the peoples responses

13. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    A small group of extremists ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

Mr Mechanic, Abu Mujahid and Richie like this.
  14. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    I dont think u were being hostile at all

Abu Mujahid, Naazy and Richie like this.
  15. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    Oh dont forget the catholic crusades those were fun

Richie likes this.
  16. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    Lololol mate as catholic myself, I'm sure sad I wasn't around for those days, instead on all the peado scandals and so forth, and being from Ireland where it twer bad, personally have two buddies who got diddled by priests. The crusades were to good old days in my mind Haha.

Starkiller1125 and Cloyce like this.
  17. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    I know right? The lolrony!

18. Dev

Dev Drawing Blood

Jun 24, 2018
    Reno Nevada
    Rothschild. Debt. Countries without central banks = enemy just sayin

19. Mr Mechanic

Mr Mechanic Drawing Blood

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    Mechanic
    Sweden
    You got that right.

20. Mr Mechanic

Mr Mechanic Drawing Blood

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    Mechanic
    Sweden
    Even a white lie is wrong, and lying is generally nothing you gain any profit from (except if you are the government of course), but if you had to lie and you feel you need to tell a lie that someone believes instead of eg. getting yourself killed, God is always merciful to those in need, as he will understand. Am I right or am I wrong?

Abu Mujahid likes this.