The issue of Islam

Discussion in 'Politics, Debate, Religion, etc' started by Squid Jones, May 26, 2018.

1. SAWA

SAWA New Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Draftsmen
    IN YOUR IMAGINATION
    Islam has 72 sects. Which one is you are talking about?

2. Richie

Richie Death Addict

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    Car salesman
    Utah
    I'm talking about Islamic extremists, aka ISIS, Hyat Tahir al sham, Hezbollah, Shia pmu groups and so on.

3. SAWA

SAWA New Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Draftsmen
    IN YOUR IMAGINATION
    I see. Good luck, you better be well versed in both religion (assuming that you're an christian.)
    I want to see "The issue of christianity, hindu, and etc." in the future. Going to be fun.

4. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    Profit can be defined in many ways. Also telling your kids Santa is real is also a white lie. Is it wrong who knows. As for a higher power, any religion they have so many "wrongs" lying is the just a drop in the bucket. Religion aside when it comes to lies its each their own.

5. DeathAdder

DeathAdder Death Head

Feb 23, 2018
    Female
    Somewhere
    Why did u quote mine? That wasnt a good example at all

6. OP
    OP
    Akasha35

Akasha35 Guest

I’ve lived in Muslim countries and had to wear the headscarf and long abbaya dress for my own safety...nuff said lol

7. Jellyroll

Jellyroll Deathling VIP

Feb 26, 2018
    Female
    Human
    New England
    People will never lose the 'my tribe, your tribe' instinct. It will never change. Basically most religions have the same underlying message. Don't be a dick. Fundamentalist radicals will twist interpretations but it is completely natural to fight or flight. If I get mauled by a dog I'm not going to assume that every dog will maul me. I'm confident enough in my abilities to handle things as they occur. I'm not letting fear ruin my life. Some believe what they see and some see what they believe.

kayLaLuna and PakistanZindabad like this.
  8. Sowcon

Sowcon Drawing Blood

Aug 21, 2018
    Male
    Tokyo
    Yo people getting mad triggered

9. Deadman_walking

Deadman_walking Drawing Blood

Sep 28, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    I've yet to hear an Atheist scream " nothing is great " or " I kill you in the name of nothing! "

Just sayin.

kayLaLuna likes this.
  10. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    Religion and politics only polarize people. Islam is a faith followed by billions of people. We all have our own concept, beliefs or perception about divinity. There are non believers and agnostics. As in politics when your beliefs and convictions cloud your judgment you become fanatic, that is what is dangerous. Islam is not the problem. Fanatics are

PakistanZindabad likes this.