The Middle East Massacre

Discussion in 'Videos' started by morboosossadik23, Jan 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. morboosossadik23

morboosossadik23 Deathling

Jan 3, 2018
    Male
    butcher and car care
    Mexico
    hello today I come with this compilation of massacres and battles of the Middle East conflict

Attached Files:

• File size:
      99 MB
      Views:
  2. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    These guys are doing this for the right reasons unlike Brazil...these guys have few choices. Starve or join the local isis chapter after your daily prayers (which you take 5 times a day I hear) or play with your extensive rock collection.

tramboliko and Prince Philip like this.
  3. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    How is that different from Brazil? Starve or join a cartel. Both of them are emblematic of a dysfunctional statehood that offers no future to its young men and women.

tramboliko, Mersa, Buggz and 6 others like this.
  4. Mr CNC

Mr CNC Drawing Blood

Dec 10, 2017
    Male
    Brazil actually has a police force and probably a more stable supply of food.

5. Wyntre

Wyntre Queen of DA Staff Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Female
    Midwife
    Philadelphia
    Um. In some areas, yes but remember that Brazil is an incredibly vast and diverse country, it’s huge. The areas where 90% of the population is living in abject povert May as well be without a government as the police literally don’t bother themselves. Let’s be clear- the motivators for young people to join ISIS and Cartels are virtually identical when you boil it all down.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
    Buggz likes this.
  6. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    agreed!

Wyntre and Airbornemama like this.
  7. AMANHASNONAME

Jul 16, 2016
    damn. shot that one dude... IN THE DICK!! SEVERAL TIMES!

Wyntre and Airbornemama like this.
  8. AMANHASNONAME

Jul 16, 2016
    DAMN.
    W.W.M.D?

9. Ksenia Kim

Ksenia Kim Drawing Blood

Dec 18, 2017
    Female
    Cyber security
    Norway
    Brazil is a shit hole, nobody tries to get better, they're in employment crisis because the corruption of the government that robs millions and millions of dollars every single day. They even take money from the health care, they don't give a shit because then they have money to spend with the private health system. The police are protesting because they don't get paid, some don't even show up for work anymore. Nobody can afford to pay their employees anymore, and now around 15 million of people are unemployed, then they have no options,or you do illegal shit for a living or you get butt fucked and will live on the streets.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
    Wyntre and Furqan like this.
  10. fc2(esws)

fc2(esws) New Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Male
    san francisco
    some of the vehicles look like US military.

11. Beri_Beri

Beri_Beri Deathling

Dec 28, 2017
    Female
    NC, United States
  12. Furqan

Furqan Deathling

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    Karachi, Pakistan
    it is really true?

13. Furqan

Furqan Deathling

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    Karachi, Pakistan
    sit back and eat popcorn while watching this game!

14. Ksenia Kim

Ksenia Kim Drawing Blood

Dec 18, 2017
    Female
    Cyber security
    Norway
    Yes, I'd like to keep up with the news.

15. KingOfYou

KingOfYou Drawing Blood

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    BANNED LAND
    People in Brazil have choices? Born into the favelas. You either become a pro-soccer player or join a drug gang. Good luck getting into any country aside from Brasil or Portugal with your native tongue.

At least Syrians can claim refugee status..

Lol @ extensive rock collection XD they do have a lot of rocks.

Look at America. What choices do you have? Are we much different than these current hell-holes?

Be born rich, go die in the Middle East for a government that would sell the clothes off your body to make a quick buck or go on welfare.

Unemployment is a very real thing, despite what they tell you. So is an out of touch government.

Ever hear of automation? Outsourcing to other countries, perpetual part-timers, the service economy (so called globalization) and temp agencies? So now what?

Where is the stability, the American Dream, how does a man provide for his family without working himself into an early heart attack? How may a man have a family? Do we have dinner at the table any longer? Do couples remain wed? What family.

Where is the freedom that our forefathers before us passionately declared *WOULD* be a reality for posterity? They promised us liberty, they promised us a Dream.. and in turn we got a false sense of security, we got the NSA spying on us and we got the American Nightmare.

Our forefathers are not at fault, but seeing what the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's were like compared to now.. somewhere along the way someone dropped the ball, someone lied, someone didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

When will the bread and circuses no longer be enough? What will happen when people don't want to consume in excess any longer and actually use their head for a change?

If I had the money, I would leave America. If anyone with brains and money remains here long term, they will soon have neither.. just my opinion of course.

I've said this before, and not a single one listened. But i'll say it again..

America is going to look like Syria or Mexico in due time. And it's not because of immigration etc. And it's not a bad thing neither.

The road to Heaven is paved with the blood of the guilty. Turning the other cheek got Jesus murdered.. Lady Victory, Lady Liberty, Father Justice.

Ever been outside in the pale of the morning, with frost dancing on the ground? Those are tears friend.

Ever see a cherry tree holding proper posture in a maze of The Orchard? It's untelling what that is. Maybe Heaven. But Hell must be raised on Earth before Heaven will reveal herself.

What's more, the idea of conception is inconceivable for many. Birth rates are falling.

America is a melting pot all right, but what happens when the pot meets the kettle? What happens when you dump a pot of hot steaming water on hard wood floor?

Do you love America? What about its' government? Do I need to remind anyone of the many sins this government has committed? What good has it done which was not a whiplash on the People?

How are we any different from Saddam's Iraq or Hitler's Germany. America has a secret police force too! Remember what The Fed Gov did to 'turrists' in Gitmo? Well, soon everyone will be considered a terrorist. Just a heads up.

Remember when we blew Nagasaki and Hiroshima to bits? But America invades other countries to ensure they don't use WMD's.. does that make any damn sense? Even vultures need a perch I guess.

I'll end here, I get too passionate when I get on politics. Already went off topic, point is.. Americans don't have all the choices you think they do. Just like Brazil, Just like Syria. We're just propped up by DEBT. When those bubbles burst, no one is going to be able to go outside and have a water fight w/ balloons again.

Syria was a cash economy, so how much more will ours suffer?

How much more will we fall?

When we're old and grey, will we bounce our grandchildren on our knee and explain how we had to save our Great Nation.. or will we simply say "The System failed".

When they reply "Did you papa/nana?"

What will you say?

*Even vultures need a perch*

*The pathway to Heaven is dressed with the blood of the guilty*

~Peace

16. Brazilian fella

Brazilian fella Deathling

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Brazil
    You guys don't know nothing from here it is very easy to say bad thing when you only see the bad side of my country we don't live in war right here.
    All this trash talk get me soo fucking mad

Buggz likes this.
  17. DJUK

DJUK Drawing Blood

Nov 10, 2016
    Male
    Welder
    Lincolnshire
    Its not called the fertile crescrnt for nothing. Theres plenty there but an evil ideology has these people by the brain. There id no reason for this except stupidity and religious indoctrination

Squid Jones likes this.
  18. Dr.Rockzo

Dr.Rockzo Death Addict

Jan 7, 2018
    Male
    Professional Deviant
    South Carolina
  19. IrishFlogger

IrishFlogger Deathling

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    Military
    USA
    I took out 7 of these guys back in Mosul last year, and two more in defense of friendlies under fire recently. They're pretty unrelenting, even with almost all of their geographical territory recaptured. However, they are now extremely crippled. At best their fighters will resort to joining other organizations or assimilate into the local populations and wage a shadow war against the government. In my opinion, ISIS's biggest mistake was going OVERT in Iraq rather than remaining covert. If they would have stuck to just feeding their war effort in Syria, they may actually have succeeded. Unfortunately, in the post 9/11 world, we have to keep organizations like this suppressed with force constantly - like exterminators, preventing all-out infestation. Good riddance to bad trash - Stay alert, stay alive.

Squid Jones and Buggz like this.
  20. IrishFlogger

IrishFlogger Deathling

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    Military
    USA
    Those were US made Humvees, sold to the Iraqi government to help build their military. The soldiers killed there were Iraqi military.