The Now-Viral Facebook Live Kidnapping and Humiliation of a Mentally Challenged Teen

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zeus, Jan 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Be careful when commenting. This is not about the perpetrators' race, but about what they did to an innocent and mentally challenged human being.

It happened January 3rd in Chicago, Illinois, USA.

The perpetrators were:
    18-year-old Brittany Covington aka Brittany Herring
    24-year-old Tanishia Covington
    18-year-old Tesfaye Cooper
    and 18-year-old Jordan Hill

The four people above have been charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, residential burglary and hate crime for the kidnapping and humiliation and some-call torture of a mentally challenged teen.

Authorities said the victim was "a high-risk" missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake.

The victim is said to be “traumatized by the incident” and "it is hard for detectives to communicate with him".

The video was quickly spread around on social media and #BLMKidnapping trended on Twitter in connection with it.

The official police statement was:
    While on patrol Officers observed a disoriented male walking 3400 W. Lexington on January 3, 2017 who was then transported to an area hospital for treatment. At 5:26 p.m. officers then responded to a battery at a residence on the 3300 block of W. Lexington where they discovered signs of a struggle and damage to the property and (were) able to link this evidence to the disoriented male. Officers later became aware of a social media video depicting a batter of an adult male which is believed to be the same individual. At this point CPD believes the video is credible and detectives are questioning persons of interest in the case. The victim, whom CPD believes is from a neighboring suburb, was transported to an area hospital in stable condition. The investigation is ongoing.

(This isn't the full video. It's the highlights. The full video is over 27 minutes long and is mostly aimless talking.)

Attached Files:

2. HoffmanLensPunk

HoffmanLensPunk Malignant Caveman

Aug 19, 2016
    Male
    Professional Stoner, Asshole and Deviant.
    England
    What sorry fuckin pieces of shit, doing this to anyone would be bad enough but to someone vulnerable and defenceless, well i hope they get what they deserve in prison, seriously i know on this site we see a lot of the bad side of the human race but fuck man humans are awful.
    Making this guy drink toilet water and i'm sure they said it had piss in it, fuck i get mad when i see something like that, to do that to someone takes a real piece of shit, raised by a piece of shit.
    There is no low that some people will go to, every day you see something else that a human has committed against another human or animal.
    I just want to eventually move to the middle of nowhere with my woman and have the absolute minimum contact with other humans, just grow me some nice weed, listen to music all day and keep lots of animals, fuck the rest of the world.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    PredV, Aphotic, UniqueMoron and 9 others like this.
  3. Miss Suicide

Miss Suicide Death Head

Nov 11, 2016
    Female
    I'm having a really hard time watching this, I'm like 30 seconds in and it makes my blood boil already

4. Skellie

Skellie Death Head

Nov 28, 2016
    Female
    Tampa, Fl.
    What a bunch of cowards!

5. Death Star

Death Star New Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Was this in 2016 or 2017?

6. wino

wino Forum Rider

Nov 18, 2016
    Male
    stores/steel
    Aust
    this year bud around the 5th of January I think.

7. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream. VIP

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    Walking pieces of shit, the spawn of other pieces of shit. I hope they go to jail for a very long time, and all of their parents too, for not teaching them how to be good people. Of course they will probably get off with probation, in which case I personally call on Karma to pay them a visit. Fucktards.

Mocha Bloke likes this.
  8. Laurie Love

Laurie Love New Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Female
    Fort Worth Texas
    I had to finally turn it off because I was so pissed! Cowards is what they are! They would have never tried that on 4 people at once. Nothing but cowards when it takes 4 people to bully 1 person. Grrrr...

9. Leviathan

Leviathan New Member

Jan 15, 2017
    Male
    Security officer
    England
    Just says " video could not be loaded " for me anyone else have any issues?

*Edit
    Got it working and now I wish it didn't as I'm so pissed, I hope the low life pieces of shit get the same treatment in prison.
    Sick of seeing vulnerable people getting bullied/attacked by fucktards who think it's funny and makes them feel like billy big bollocks I would just love to spend an hour in a locked room with them n show them just how much of a billy big bollocks they're not. Grrrr end of rant, apologies it just really makes my blood boil.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  10. Skellie

Skellie Death Head

Nov 28, 2016
    Female
    Tampa, Fl.
    Not only that but 4 people on 1 mentally challenged kid...I've never liked bullies especially when it comes to those that are mentally challenged. Makes me want to go psycho!

Mocha Bloke and wino like this.
  11. Steel Hyaena

Steel Hyaena Drawing Blood

Jan 14, 2017
    Female
    Author
    Tucson, AZ
  12. Miss Suicide

Miss Suicide Death Head

Nov 11, 2016
    Female
    I wonder how that poor boy is doing now

13. Mocha Bloke

Mocha Bloke Death Head

Jan 18, 2017
    Male
    California
    Pathetic. How insecure and bored are those 4? What makes people want to do something this wrong? Who wakes up, and goes "You know what? I know 3 people who will pick on this retard with me. hahahahaha"

It's fucking sick.

Skellie likes this.
  14. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    From what I saw on the boob tube all four are fucked, bunch of shit bags.

15. Mocha Bloke

Mocha Bloke Death Head

Jan 18, 2017
    Male
    California
    Link plx

16. Killer Penis

Killer Penis Death Head

Jan 19, 2017
    Male
    Mechanic
    United Kingdom
    :mad:You can only hope that the same happens to them in prison. I hope I get a link to that video.

17. dode

dode Death Head

Jan 15, 2017
    Female
    Scotland
    Cowards. Really pathetic.

18. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    Saw it on the news so sorry no link.

19. Mocha Bloke

Mocha Bloke Death Head

Jan 18, 2017
    Male
    California
    No prob. Watching this really made me upset... I really hope he does okay.

Attached Files:

Honest One likes this.
  20. Marc A

Marc A Deathling

Jan 23, 2017
    Male
    Unknown
    Stupid ass I may not support trump but would never hurt someone.