The troubled 29-year-old helped to die by Dutch doctors

Discussion in 'Articles' started by nickmc, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Guest

Maybe she can find some peace..RIP

Perfectcrime likes this.
  2. gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    How do you let someone mentally Ill make a decision about life and death ...

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  3. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    US
    I think we need to do that here in the states. I'm pro-choice do what you want with your body and your life.

4. DarkSideOfRed

DarkSideOfRed Deathling

Aug 2, 2018
    Female
    MUA
    Dark Side Of The Moon☽
    I honestly don’t even know how to really comment on this story/topic. I agree with both gargoyle & perfectcrime. Someone who’s mentally ill isn’t in the right state of mind to make certain decisions, especially ones that could end your life. The clinic doesn’t just accept anyone & everyone who applies, I’m sure there’s a somewhat extensive process beforehand. I’ve suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD, & night terrors, & during my heroin addiction it became 10x worse. After getting clean, all my issues were still there & there were plenty of days I felt like I wanted to die, but hours or days after the feeling passed & I was glad I didn’t go through with anything bc I would’ve regretted it tremendously. But sadly in this case, that thought of death never went away & she knew this is what she wanted.