Three arrested in connection with Facebook Live of sexual assault in Gulfport

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by Living dead girl, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    [​IMG]

GULFPORT, Miss. —
    Three people were arrested on Wednesday in connection with a sexual and physical assault that was recorded on Facebook Live in Gulfport, officials said.

Gulfport police said the incident was reported late Tuesday at a residence in the 3100 block of 7th Avenue. Officers were notified about an alleged assault that was recorded live on Facebook.
    Investigators said Wednesday that the video was viewed more than 48,000 times.

"I can't help but be disturbed by the incredible numbers of shares and views of this crude and despicable event," said Gulfport police Chief Leonard Papania.

Details about the video were not released by investigators, and the video has since been removed from Facebook. The Clarion-Ledger detailed some of what happened in the video in a report released Wednesday.

Officials said the victim is a 23-year-old girl.

Ezzie Johnson, 17, Haleigh Alexis Hudson, 19, and Kadari Fabien Booker, 17, were arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual battery and kidnapping.

Officials said Hudson surrendered Wednesday evening after warrants were issued for the suspects. Johnson and Booker were arrested by police officers later in the evening.

Johnson, Hudson and Booker were taken to the Harrison County Adult Detention Facility and are each being held on $400,000 bail.

Papania said called the incident a representation of the "dark side of social media."

He said the incident is believed to have happened at Hudson's home. Johnson is the person who recorded and distributed the video, Papania said on Wednesday.

Investigators believe alcohol might have been involved in the incident. Papania said additional arrests and charges might follow in the investigation.

Papania thanked the community, including people with direct knowledge of the incident, for coming forward to report the incident to police.

Additional details were not released.

Three arrested in connection with Facebook Live of sexual assault in Gulfport

2. Prophetic Heretic

Prophetic Heretic Prophetic Heretic, at your service. DM for help! VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    Machinist
    Canada
  3. Zeus

Zeus Co-Founder/Former Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I've got the video. Working on it now.

4. Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Here's the video in question.

It's over 15 minutes long, so be patient with load time.

Don't turn this into anything about race. It's not about race. It's about a group of unfeeling cowards.

The commentary is from a woman who it was sent to. It had been deleted from where it was originally posted on Facebook.

Attached Files:

• File size:
      38.3 MB
      Views:
    dep-anx, CheySenpie, deluge71 and 6 others like this.
  5. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    This is not about race. This is about geography. Mississippi is a shithole. So is Arkansas. (Tennessee is fine tho)

Betamaxxx, Charon, CheySenpie and 6 others like this.
  6. PaulNewman

PaulNewman Death Head

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Mississippi, you're 6 months late to the FB live trend. Get with the fucking times, bro

7. AMANHASNONAME

AMANHASNONAME One of the "I'd hit it" guys

Jul 16, 2016
    Its amazing how young folks dont think about consequences... smh,

dep-anx and Lunatic Puppy like this.
  8. stalwart1

stalwart1 Drawing Blood

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    Styx
    I mean, from what I can see, the perpetrators were a white girl and two black guys, and the victim was a black girl, right? Hard to see any racial animus there.

CheySenpie likes this.
  9. kgp

kgp Drawing Blood

Mar 10, 2017
    Female
    Detroit
    So trashy.

dep-anx, Charon, CheySenpie and 2 others like this.
  10. Lunatic Puppy

Lunatic Puppy Retired Unicorn VIP

May 2, 2017
    Female
    Pizza Authority
    Germany
    Stupid kids! I hate it, makes me angry. They now will learn what it means to take responsibility for oneself.

dep-anx, CheySenpie and Honest One like this.
  11. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    Bunch of assholes. :mad:

dep-anx and Charon like this.
  12. Zen-xo

Zen-xo Deathling

Jun 21, 2017
    Female
    Ontario, Canada
    poor girl :(

dep-anx and Skitz like this.
  13. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    It certainly is about race, the human race. Animals are kinder to one another. Hopefully they learn their lesson and the poor girl can learn to trust again. Smh

dep-anx, Skitz and deluge71 like this.
  14. WOLK

WOLK Drawing Blood

Apr 4, 2017
    Male
    digital artist
    Orlando
    How do you sit there and watch, let this happen?

dep-anx likes this.
  15. Badddhombre

Badddhombre New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    "Dont make this anything about race" wow such blind cowardly cucked thinking, is going to absolutely destroy this country. Look at these animals that can barely speak english. Look at their thug culture, that glorifies crime and sexual abuse and welfare. Look at these pathetic white girls trying to emulate the culture. It is intellectually dishonest and destructive to say this isnt about race. The entire society and black community itself has to grow up, get honest and recognize there is a SERIOUS problem here, in order to ever get better.

16. Zeus

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    I'm hardly blind and damn sure not a coward, but this isn't an entire race committing the acts in the video; it's a group of idiots; idiocy knows no color. We have members here from many, many different races, nationalities, religions and backgrounds, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let any of them feel attacked as a whole on my watch. Hope you enjoyed your less-than-a-day membership here.

Skitz, dep-anx, Beef Curtains and 2 others like this.
  17. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    Fucking HELL !! Why do I never catch these fuckers while they're on!?!?!

dep-anx, Charon and Zeus like this.
  18. Charon

Charon Death Addict

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    ΙΤ
    Greece
    What a bunch of losers, they all were.

dep-anx likes this.
  19. Lillyanne93

Lillyanne93 Deathling

Sep 16, 2017
    Female
    I agree lol I am from Arkansas and live in mississippi this statement is accurate