UK Couple Found Hanging

Discussion in 'Photos' started by DeathHand, Apr 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out VIP

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    These two were British nationals who had been living in tourist town. They were married and some accounts state that they both suffered from depression.

As they were found, both were hanging from a window (scarves, or whatever they are, attached to an iron bar on the outside), both have hands bound behind their backs, both have gags (cloth) in their mouths and both are blindfolded.

A suicide note, ID and instructions on returning their personal things were present when police arrived.

Police listed this as a double suicide - the families and media aren't so sure.

Sihanoukville, Cambodia, January 3, 2017.

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-1-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-2-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-3-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-4-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-5-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-6-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

uk-couple-found-bound-gagged-blindfolded-hanging-in-their-hotel-room-7-Sihanoukville-KH-jan-2-17.jpg

2. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    This is sad. I have aspergers and it is a bitch to live with. But amounting to whatever they had to go through that drove them to suicide, I don't want to imagine.

3. JustJustine

JustJustine Deathling

Apr 20, 2017
    Female
    United Kingdom
    Very sad. Mental Health services here in the UK are very underfunded. This suicide seems to of been very well organised by them both. I hope they have found peace.

4. elemental

elemental Death Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Male
    U.S
    You know what they say, A couple who hangs together stays together.

5. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict Donator

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
  6. Warhead

Warhead Drill Sergeant Staff Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    So that's how Aaron Hernandez got his idea from. :rolleyes:

7. tanjer1588

tanjer1588 Totally not a serial killer VIP

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Truck Driver
    Washington State
    Why would they both be tied up and gauged?

8. Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose Death Addict Donator

Feb 21, 2017
    Indepently wealthy philanthrapist
    Personal island in the Carribean.
    ?

9. tanjer1588

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Truck Driver
    Washington State
    Oops my phone auto corrects stuff with out me seeing it half the time, they had gags in there mouths and there hands were tied up, was just wondering why.

10. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    That does seem like overkill for a suicide. I can understand the hand tying but not the gags. A person can barely make a peep when being hanged so that's definitely overkill. My guess is lazy/corrupt Cambodian police. If I walked in on this and saw the sloppy written note, the gags, the hands being tied up, I'd suspect murder.

11. tanjer1588

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Truck Driver
    Washington State
    That was my thought too.

rottenbodysmellfunny likes this.
  12. rottenbodysmellfunny

rottenbodysmellfunny Death Head

Apr 15, 2017
    living day by day
    canada quebec
    @Starkiller1125 @tanjer1588 same here ! it happen too many time in such country to blame it on suicide rather then actually investigate what happened because in those beautiful place people are told to hate the tourists(not all place) but in many place, so the police office end up corrupted.. sad but true..
    anyway how can they have did that suicide both like this ? both blindfolded and gagged ?
    oh it's Thailand, that why !

13. tanjer1588

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Truck Driver
    Washington State
    I wish we a had more information on these people, like if they were involved in anything illegal or had made some enemy's. Guess will never know though.

14. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTAHE VIP

Jul 2, 2016
    Female
    Retired early
    The states
    • Sad when two people with the same illness feed each other, the guy looks like Bella Ligosi Jr.

15. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Death Head

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    united states
    It's beautiful the way they left together. Like Romeo and Juliet shit. This has go to be the epitome of true love

tanjer1588 likes this.
  16. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out VIP

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    And don't forget, they were not only bound and gagged but also blindfolded...

I've seen suicide hangers' bind their own hands, some put on a blindfold, but never a mouth gag let alone all three things together.

Zeus likes this.
  17. Gotixa

Gotixa Drawing Blood

Apr 14, 2017
    Female
    Sweden
    I Say muder most faul!

18. katiesmomma48

katiesmomma48 Drawing Blood

Jan 13, 2017
    Clarksville
    Just a question, please explain to me how someone is going to bind their hands, blind fold themselves, gag themselves, and then hang themselves all while blinded and tied up? I can see one of them tying the others hands and blindfolding and gagging but then how do you do this to yourself?

19. katiesmomma48

katiesmomma48 Drawing Blood

Jan 13, 2017
    Clarksville
    Oh and wonder if it's drug related. Just a thought because if you look at the picture of them they look a little out there.

20. Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Dr. Hannibal Lecter New Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Male
    New Jersey
    When people commit suicide, can they at least write their suicide letters neatly and not like a 5 year old wrote them?