Where did you have sex Today?

Discussion in 'Stories' started by gargoyle91, Oct 6, 2017.

1. gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    I want to start a thread about having sex in inappropriate places , I'll start :)
    Today I had sex in the back seat of my girls SRT at Rosies dog beach around 12 noon in the parking lot ,Lots of folks just walking by didn't even notice lol. I'm 48 years old this chick is 45 ...Just do it and share :) If I knew I was going to post this I would of taken a snap shot! Let the games begin!!

Charon, Yumi and Mokie like this.
  2. Mokie

Mokie Drawing Blood

Jul 4, 2017
    Male
    California
    I'm game

gargoyle91 likes this.
  3. Starkiller1125

Starkiller1125 スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    I'm guessing Rosy Palm and her five friends doesn't count?

Charon, deviant2 and gargoyle91 like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    gargoyle91

gargoyle91 Drawing Blood

Sep 19, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    I was wondering about that , It's sex right?

Charon likes this.
  5. Poohbear

Poohbear Drawing Blood VIP

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    South Carolina
    Aint had sex lately....last place was in the back on my silverado, even have a little video of the fun

Charon, Yumi and gargoyle91 like this.
  6. Starkiller1125

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    Technically, "sexual intercourse" is dick in vag or any sort of penetration. Now that definition was made way before the artificial vagina came about. So maybe a Fleshlight would count? Lol.

Charon, gargoyle91 and Mokie like this.
  7. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    Sexual intercourse might be a dick in a vagina but sex can also be oral or anal ;) Plus, fingering, handjobs, footjobs and all that jazz counts in my opinion. And technically masturbation is sex with yourself ;)

Charon, gargoyle91 and Mokie like this.
  8. Starkiller1125

Jul 31, 2016
    Male
    Fisherman
    ソウル·ソサエティ
    Hence why I said "penetration". That means the dick entering any sort of orifice. Whoa. Hold the fuck up... If I can self-suck I guess I am fucking myself.

That gives me a whole new mindset when I am alone and get pissed and yell "FUCK ME!". Because I already have apparently.

Charon and Yumi like this.
  9. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

Well...post that vid by golly ;)

ScreamingHyena and gargoyle91 like this.
  10. Cockmuppet

Cockmuppet Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    On the hood of my '84 Cutlass Supreme, back when cars were build solid enough to be able to do shit like that. We were in the middle of a wooded area and had to cut our affair short because he noticed at one point that we were completely surrounded by Coyotes. I remember looking up and seeing all these eyes glowing in the dark. He said "don't panic but get up and get back in the car as fast as you can". That was a fun day.

11. deviant2

deviant2 Guest

Not too long ago...Started, in the front seat of my yummy's truck. Ended, bent over the hood, in a parking lot. Yeehaw.

Oopsie, it says today...
    About 1 this morning, bathroom counter.
    :p

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    Charon and gargoyle91 like this.
  12. deviant2

deviant2 Guest

Pics please.

gargoyle91 likes this.
  13. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    I wanna see you bent over the hood of your car ;)

Charon, Kink, Outlaw and 2 others like this.
  14. deviant2

deviant2 Guest

Me too. He always has the best view. Especially when he has me by the hair, all I can see is the sky.
    ;)

Outlaw, gargoyle91 and Yumi like this.
  15. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    That's hot ;)

Charon, gargoyle91 and deviant2 like this.
  16. Brak

Brak Guest

Earlier today me and @Living dead girl were banging it out under the porch light of a friends house who lives in a compact neighborhood. It was like 2 in the afternoon and I was like "Oh geez, I think someone is gonna spot us out here banging under this porch light baby." and she says "You're almost 40 stop saying "Geez" fuck me harder and shut up." Anyway, I'm lookin' around and bangin' just bangin' and suddenly a see a car slowing down as it passes by and I can't see who it is because the sun is reflecting off the window, but then it starts rolling down and then @lilycuster says "Omg I recognize you two! You're from the DA forum! It's me! Lily! What are ya'll doin'?" As she gets out and walks closer... And LDG and I are like "Wow! Hi...great to see you, we're just um, practicing the heimlich..." (and I start actually doing the heimlich on LDG and she elbows me) Then Lily makes it onto the porch out of the sun and sees what we're really doing and gasp in shock "Oh my...please tell me this isn't your home, mismatched patio furniture? Dreadful!" LDG and I are still bangin' just bangin'... and our friend pops their head out of the door and says "Excuse me? This was on SALE okay? And who are you again? And wh..." and LDG and I shout in tandem "We'll handle it!"

Then Lily looks at LDG who looks back at me and we both look back at Lily "Hey, you want in on this?" Without saying a word Lily starts making out with LDG and I'm bangin' just bangin'...watching them make out and then I say "Geez...This is incredible.." and Lily mumbles against LDG lips... "Why is he almost 40 and still saying Geez?" and then says "What is incredible? Being with 2 women?" and I say "No, that it's been 3 minutes and I haven't came yet..." and then LDG nods and says "It's true..."

After another minute passes and we're bangin' just bangin' and the neighbor next door comes out sweeping their porch with their back to us and then suddenly LDG moans out capturing the attention of the neighbor who turns around quickly and goes "GOD, you scared the bee-jesus outta me!" And the 3 of us go "Sorry!" and the neighbor goes to turn back around but stops "Hey, you all sure do look familiar... hmmm... like some people I know from a Gore site... " and LDG squints her eyes and goes " @LoriDawn is that you??? " and Lily goes "I'll be damned...it is!" and I do "Geez... it's Lor..." Lily and LDG heads both turn towards me... and I say "Hi, Lori..." and then Lori asks "Whatcha doin' over there?" and I say "We're uh...practicing the 3 person heimlich maneuver..." and she says "While fuckin'? That's weird..." I say "Then why did you ask if you knew we were fuckin'?" she says "Because I was hoping for an invite!"

I look at LDG who looks at Lily who looks at me and we all look at Lori..."Hey, you want in on this?" Without saying a word Lori starts taking her top off as she walks on over cupping LDG breast and kissing over the top of them as I begin to help Lily out of her pants and push her panties to the side and lay her back onto the outdoor table "The glass on this is super tacky..." she says as I lift LDG up and place her vagina to vagina as I slip my dick in and out of their lips and go "Look! It's a clam sandwich! It's a cllllaaaaam sanmmmmichhh! My Po' boy is feelin' mighty rich today!" *crickets chirp*

So, I'm taking turns between Lily and LDG bangin', just bangin'... and Lori goes "Well poo! I never get in on the action in a foursome! Hmmmph! When is it gonna be my turn!?" And about that time we all hear a squeaking noise and it is getting closer... and we look towards the road and see in the distance someone on a bicycle with the flag of a sovereign country in Central Europe on a stick...and we all squint and look at each other "Poland?" ... and then @Yumi rides past and sees all of us and says "Heeeeey, why is there a party going on and I wasn't invited?"

I look at LDG she looks and Lori, she looks at Lily, Lily looks at me and we all look at Yumi...

And I say "Hey, did you bring a strap-on?" ... Yumi says "Of course, I keep one in my back-pack, you never know I might have to smoke a fool trying to jack my ride..." and I go "No no, I didn't ask if you were strapped ... I asked if you had a strap-on... you know, sex toy?" And she goes... "Oh, THAT! Yeah...why?" I say "Because you see Lori over there? She is feeling a little left out and I'm a little busy...so help me out, please?"

And so to make a long story a little shorter (but not really because I am explaining why it isn't going to be much shorter as you can see written within these parentheses) I'm bangin just bangin' LDG and Lily ... LDG is getting ready to climax and moans out "Deeper!" and I whisper Shakespeare into her ear "I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes." and she says "Not THAT deep motherfucker, I'm trying to get off here!".

Yumi is next to us bangin' just bangin' Lori (who doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as everyone else) I feel myself getting closer and at the point of no return I spill my beans all over their backsides (and both LDG and Lily have great asses btw) and then we clean up... and I look at LDG who looks at Lily who looks at Yumi who looks at Lori who looks at her phone and I say: "Well my lovelies, thank you for an excellent tea party, let's do this again some other time soon."

Damn, what a great day.

What? Oh, this had to be "real"? Well shit. ... clarify next time! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
  17. deviant2

deviant2 Guest

:popcorn:

gargoyle91 and Brak like this.
  18. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    Well, fuck you! I'll have you know that Lori would come really fucking hard if I had the chance to fuck her. And guess who just lost their chance at ever even getting a hug from me? >:C

Charon, gargoyle91 and Brak like this.
  19. Brak

Brak Guest

I’d already written half a novel, it’s called character limits. If I would have had time then you’d of fucked Lori real good. Promise!

gargoyle91 likes this.
  20. Yumi

Yumi Death Head

Jul 19, 2017
    Female
    Hoe
    Hell
    Idc about your reasons. You betrayed me.