Where the Fuck Did Zeus Go?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zeus, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 21, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    I got tendonitis in my left arm 5 years ago, it was so fucking painful and eventually I went to the E.R cause I couldn't take it anymore. Glad they took me serious. The Doctor gave me a shot of Cortisone. That hurt like hell too, but after about 2 mins I was painfree, and it was so sudden that even tho Cortisone doesnt get you high, I felt a high at the sudden lack of pain. It was wonderful. I was warned I would get flare ups, but in five years I've only had one, and it wasn't even close to being as bad as the first time. Although my situation wasn't as bad as yours, I can certainly empathize.

I hope that they find a remedy for you that works and take care of yourself.

LilyC, Zeus and Squid Jones like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Co-Founder/Former Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Thanks again, you guys, for the kind words.

As for the fuckwit: She's my wife, not a girlfriend. I have a prescription for my Hyrdocodone and have for eons specifically because I don't abuse them...or any other drug...well, except nicotine. We don't live in a trailer. My mother (and father) don't live in a trailer and have been married for over 50 years. My wife isn't on disability and works 5 days a week taking care of others' loved ones - is constantly complimented by their families for how well she does it. And I'd put my hick ass against his any day, intellectually, intelligence...you name it. I don't know where he gets his info from, but he needs a new source.

And just in case I was supposed to go into a rage: Ujuhwghvhdivuhviuv!!!!!!! <-----There ya go. Next?

3. Dark blonde Ashley Dawn

Dark blonde Ashley Dawn Drawing Blood

Mar 4, 2017
    Female
    Illinois
    My mom has degenerated disk disease. Pretty much have watched her deal with what you are going through my whole life. It's fucking terrible. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. If you ever want advice on anything, I can try my best to help with what I have learned.

4. LilyC

LilyC Drawing Blood VIP

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    Missouri
    Take care @Zeus and I hope you get a handle on the pain. It's miserable to live with that 24/7. Makes it hard to enjoy much of anything.

Zeus, Airbornemama and SintoSoCal like this.
  5. Airbornemama

Airbornemama DA's Resident Queen of Gore Staff Member

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Zeus, I have been dealing with this exact problem for 13 years now, I am on 40 mg.s of methadone daily, and my doc is finally setting up my appt. for the pain clinic in Seattle. My lower back, spine and left hip are affected the worst, but on a Bad pain day it gets so intense it gets hard to breath. I also smoke a strain our marijuana clinic got for me called "dirty girl" lol, and it helps at night. I hope your doc's and you can get a good pain regiment going for you hun, hang in there, I understand and feel your pain.

SintoSoCal and Zeus like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Zeus

Zeus Co-Founder/Former Owner Staff Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    Latest:

Steroid injection into left elbow. Diagnosed elbow as tendinitis. Believes it was caused by shoulder blade pain....which has been diagnosed as...

Scapular dyskinesis - The scapula (shoulder blade) rests and moves abnormally.

He's gonna set me up with physical therapy which I don't believe is gonna work either. :(

If it indeed doesn't work, he's going to take MRIs.

Pain is now in my right shoulder, shoulder blade and elbow, too. It crosses my entire upper half. Un-fucking-believable.

Sigh.

That's the latest.

LilyC likes this.
  7. Outlaw

Outlaw Co-Founder/Former Co-owner Staff Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Male
    I have the exact same problem on the right side and can't afford to see a doctor....so I'm pretty much just fucked.