Woman dies after her husband sawed off her legs 'by accident' while trimming trees

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by Living dead girl, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    A woman from south-west China was reportedly killed by her husband by accident as he was trimming trees using a brush cutter.

The man is said to have cut off both of his wife's legs while weaving the cutter across a tea farm as his wife stood nearby on April 16.

She was rushed to a local hospital and died later due to severe blood loss.

[​IMG]
    The man was using a hand-held brush cutter, such as the one shown in the picture, as he was trimming the tea trees
    [​IMG]

+5
    The incident occurred on a tea farm (pictured) in China on April 16

[​IMG]

+5
    Doctors said the arteries and shinbone on Xu's right leg had been cut off while deep cuts had been made to the shinbone of her left leg. Pictured, Xu's injured legs were wrapped in gauze

Villagers from Daiqiao Cun of Leshan city, told Chengdu Business Post, that the man was trimming tea trees while his wife, surnamed Xu, was collecting the tea leaves.

They heard a loud scream and found out that Xu had fainted holding both of her legs
    Pictures emerged online shows a pool of blood on the tea farm where the accident happened.

Xu's husband and other villagers immediately took the woman to the Mucheng Town Health Centre.

However, doctors told Xu's husband that she died due to severe blood loss.

They explained that the arteries and shinbone on Xu's right leg had been cut off by the blades. The brush cutter also made deep cuts to the shinbone of her left leg.

Xu was admitted with a hemorrhagic shock, a life-threatening condition of severe fluid loss. She was also reported to have no heartbeats and dilated pupils when she arrived.

As most of the villagers grow tea at their homes, some of them would use machines and tools to help trim the tea trees in order to enhance the quality of the product, according to the report.

Although using machines such as a brush cutter can save up time, most of the tea pluckers still prefer the traditional method of using scissors to cut off tea leaves.

Chinese woman dies after husband sawed off her legs | Daily Mail Online

Squid Jones and bugman78629 like this.
  2. CALIMARIJONES

CALIMARIJONES Death Addict

Nov 3, 2016
    If I told you, I'd have to...
    The Shadows
    Sure....it was an "ACCIDENT" says Nancy "Nagging" Nguyen's husband....lol if it honestly was well then that's fucked up for him

Skellie and Squid Jones like this.
  3. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Moderador Staff Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Sorry honey!

Skellie likes this.
  4. Ganymede_

Ganymede_ Deathling

Apr 20, 2017
    中国
    I living in Chengdu but I dont know it at all. .

5. CALIMARIJONES

CALIMARIJONES Death Addict

Nov 3, 2016
    If I told you, I'd have to...
    The Shadows
    :dunno:

6. CinematicPsycho

CinematicPsycho Drawing Blood

Apr 3, 2017
    Spain
    That doesn't seem like it was a nice tea party

7. Wolf

Wolf DA's Resident Punster

Feb 5, 2017
    Male
    United states
    Should of tried reading the tea leaves that morning...

Living dead girl likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    :laugh::laugh: