Woman thrashed by molesters in Gorakhpur

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Living dead girl, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
  2. Maggot

Maggot Guest

Did those guys even know each other? Looked like is was just an opportunity to teach a woman who's boss.

I love India, it's an amazing country, but their attitude towards women is stuck in the Dark Ages.

I was in Goa for New Year's Eve a few years ago, and spent the night celebrating on one of the beaches. It was really busy, a few tourists but mainly the local men (wives left at home of course). There was about 12 of my group, male and female, who found a nice little beach bar with a makeshift dance floor and three of the girls went for a dance. Within a few minutes we heard a commotion going on and found one of my pals about to be lynched after she had kicked one of the local men in the balls.
    Apparently, as soon as the girls started to dance they began to feel hands grabbing at their tits, they'd tell the men to fuck off which just brought more men over looking angry, and eventually were mobbed by drunk men who surrounded the three and started to grope and grab at them. They fought back which led to the kick in the spuds. We managed to defuse the situation, mainly thanks to being with two of the largest rugby players you've ever seen who threatened violence, and got the hell away from the place.
    Next day my friend Satish, who was from the area, said that Western girls are seen as 'slags' and shouldn't do anything without male companions or they'll get too much unwanted attention from the local men.
    It was an eye opener.

HailSatan likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Living dead girl

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    @Maggot

The video is a CCTV footage showing the molesters calling the women down from her apartment and hurling stones at her. When she comes out of her building the men beat her up.

The police have registered a case against the accused.

In a similar incident on Monday, a woman and her teenage daughter, travelling from Kolkata to Delhi, were injured after they jumped off a moving train near here in a bid to escape eve-teasing.

WATCH | Woman thrashed by molesters in Uttar Pradesh's Gorakhpur

Maggot likes this.
  4. Maggot

Maggot Guest

Thanks for the info LDG :thumbsup:

Living dead girl likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Living dead girl

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    Anytime :)

Maggot likes this.
  6. Duengzuo

Duengzuo New Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Male
    French Guyana
    Who was dumb enough to post this on Youtube?