WTF?? Inmate to receive special pillow to help him breathe during execution

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by Living dead girl, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:39 PM.

1. Living dead girl

Living dead girl DA's News Anchor

Feb 5, 2017
    Female
    Hell
    Ohio’s prisons agency will give a condemned inmate a wedge-shaped pillow to help him breathe during his execution this week.

The Department of Rehabilitation and Correction plans to provide the pillow for death row prisoner Alva Campbellon Wednesday because of breathing issues he could experience while lying flat, according to WJW.

A prison doctor recommended the accommodation after Campbell became agitated while lying on his back during an exam last month.
    An exam also failed to find veins suitable for inserting an IV on either of Campbell’s arms.

Department spokeswoman JoEllen Smith says the agency is assessing Campbell’s medical condition and history to identify necessary accommodations.

Campbell has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stop his execution, saying he is too ill to execute. He was sentenced to die for killing a teenager during a 1997 carjacking.

Inmate to receive special pillow to help him breathe during execution

Shinigami and DeathHand like this.
  2. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak Staff Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
  3. name

name nom nom nom VIP

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    They could imsert a PICC line, and really go direct.

Living dead girl likes this.
  4. Shysmom70

Shysmom70 Drawing Blood

Aug 26, 2017
    Female
    Oregon
    Shoot him in the forehead, much more comfortable

5. Shinigami

Shinigami Drawing Blood

Oct 10, 2017
    Male
    Relational Database script writer
    Cowtown, OH USA
    I remember him. I was downtown when he did it. He is a mess, medically (and morally of course). He had to have some sort of necessary procedure delayed b/c they couldn't find a vein. I'm not 100% if it was him, but someone recently requested a firing squad for a similar reason

Joy Jaworski likes this.